05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
Lylyth said:
We sent you a letter on February 15, 2010 to XXXXXX about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.
congrats Lylyth! :)

joce288

Star Member
Nov 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just wondering, it seems as though everyone's medicals are received before AIP is given..in my situation I can't have my medicals done until after my baby is born..will that delay the AIP for my sponsor or as I've already assumed just my residency in general?

racoon

Star Member
Feb 8, 2010
Visa Office......
Vagerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys! I so wish I found this forum before I applied inland for my PR.
They received my application on July 20th 2009
Processing started on Aug 20th, 2009
And it has been transferred to Saskatoon on Jan 20th, 2010

So it has been 7 months and nothing .... not a word I am nervous, because they have not approved anything yet and it has been a long time .., And I don;t understand why did they transfer my application to th local office, it seems that for most people the transfer of application happens after they have been approved? So if anybody can clarify that aspect that would be great =))

The worst thing I applied to the Vet College, and they only accept PRs, so it sucks.... as I still don't have a PR to show to them =((
By the way, when I applied it said that the processing time is 5-6 months... I guess they just write it because they have to write something =)))

Good luck to everyone !!!!

BlueDragon17846

Star Member
Oct 29, 2009
St. Catharines
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2010
Doc's Request.
04-03-2011
LANDED..........
12-05-2011
Racoon,

The 5-6 month time frame is for first-stage approval. Some applications don't get this approval and are transferred directly to a local CIC office, in your case, Saskatoon. From what I understand of the inland process, your app may not have received first-stage approval for some reason. The local office will probably be in touch with you about an interview or any other info they need. I'm not quite sure what the processing time is for Saskatoon, but keep us posted!

brightsage

Feb 8, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2nd. 2K10
Med's Done....
March 2nd. 2K10
Yes...would appreciate periodical updates re: saskatoon office speed/process etc. as we will in all likelyhood end up going through it as well

thx

racoon

Star Member
Feb 8, 2010
Visa Office......
Vagerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everybody =))
It has been a month since they transferred my application to the local office in Saskatoon and still nothing =((
i am getting nervous and frustrated .....

brightsage

Feb 8, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2nd. 2K10
Med's Done....
March 2nd. 2K10
well we have squirrels and racoons in this thread so why not a brightsage...
as with most questions i am sure this one has been addressed in other threads but i cannot seem to find the exact answer to my concern....that being.

we are applying inland and i am confused about the fingerprint process.....obviously we cannot get them from her home country as she is here with me so...
do we go to the local RCMP detachment and get them to do it ???
do we even need them ???

any suggestions and direction would be apprediated....

i think i have all the other info i require to start filling out the forms this week..our goal is to complete the application before the end of February...just need to resolve the medical and fingerprint issue...well plus a little translation and notorization but what the heck

Lylyth

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Welcome Brightsage !

Yes, you will need fingerprinting done. We just went to the local RCMP office and had them do up the fingerprints then sent them off to the FBI.

@ Racoon maybe give Saskatoon office a call. They might be able to help and either give you a timeframe as of when they will contact you. We just received our "decision made" but haven't gotten the letter yet. We are thinking they will be sending our application to Saskatoon also.

Good luck!

brightsage

Feb 8, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2nd. 2K10
Med's Done....
March 2nd. 2K10
Thanks Lylyth...ok for clarification purposes..

we get the local RCMP office to take her fingerprints....then what

Do they forward them directly to the processing center as a matter of course or..
Do they give us a copy of them and we include them in the PR application

She is from Korea and we are applying In land from Canada so obviously no FBI involvement...

Pls advise

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
brightsage said:
we get the local RCMP office to take her fingerprints....then what

Do they forward them directly to the processing center as a matter of course or..
Do they give us a copy of them and we include them in the PR application

She is from Korea and we are applying In land from Canada so obviously no FBI involvement...
"How do I get my results?
Your criminal record verification results can be sent directly back to you or to a designated 3rd party such as a family member, an immigration or pardons agency, an employer, etc. If you are under the age of 18, your results must be returned directly back to your home address. Please ensure you have all address information including postal codes, apartment numbers and office suite numbers for both your home address and for the 3rd party (if required).

How quickly can I get my results?
RCMP processing time for digital applicants who do not have a criminal record is often 72 hours or less. This means your digital fingerprint package is compared to the RCMP database where it is confirmed that no record is present. The results package is then printed, endorsed and in the mail again often within the 72-hour period. For those clients who do have a criminal record, the results can take up to 120 days to be processed.

For traditional ink and roll methods, results can take between four to six months.

In all cases, the digital fingerprinting process guarantees faster results than the old ink and roll process."

so u get the results into ur mailbox and send it with ur application.
thats what we did. it was fast. electronic fingerprinting results came in 3 days.

if she lived in other countries more than 6 months, they have to send copies of fingerprints to these countries. and do have 2 ID documents with u for taking fingerprints.

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
i have some questions.

did u request for open work permit in ur application at once? if not when can i do it? can i send it now, when i still dont know my ID number, or should i wait for sponsor to get approved?

and married inlanders, do u have joint bank account and sent the proof of it with ur application?

BlueDragon17846

Star Member
Oct 29, 2009
St. Catharines
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2010
Doc's Request.
04-03-2011
LANDED..........
12-05-2011
Asta, from what I understand, you need to have AIP before you can apply for a work permit, unless of course you sent in the OWP app with your PR app (unlike me). If you didn't, you have to wait, because even if you sent them both in together, they don't process the OWP until you get your AIP anyway.

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
BlueDragon17846 said:
Asta, from what I understand, you need to have AIP before you can apply for a work permit, unless of course you sent in the OWP app with your PR app (unlike me). If you didn't, you have to wait, because even if you sent them both in together, they don't process the OWP until you get your AIP anyway.
thanks! after i sent this question, i was searching the net and i found the same answers. gotta be approved on first stage first.
what about joint bank account?

rusbear

Jul 11, 2009
British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everybody!
I have a question to the successfull inlanders.

My spouse/sponsor got a call from CPC-V. They asked him some questions particulary about his employee verification.
What does it meen? Does it mean that they have started the process for the sponsorship part? Does it mean that the end of the Fist Stage is close?

Lylyth

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Well...hubby got his letter and his application is being forwarded to Saskatoon. We don't even know if he is getting his AIP or we have to do an interview first. The letter said Saskatoon would contact us.

"The Right of Perment Residence Fee of $490 is required before you can become a permanent resident in Canada. To date this fee has not been paid and the confirmation of permanent residience document will not be issued until payment is made. Please be prepared to submit the total fee of $490 in the form of certified cheque, money order or credit card. to the Immigration Centre in Saskatoon when you are scheduled to obtain your confirmation of permanent residence document."

Does this mean he will get his PR? Any thoughts?