+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLANDERS!

F

Fernandita

Hi, I live in Calgary and my app is here right now, the timeline here is terrible almost 3 years to process application.... I dont know what to do about this.. Im kind of desperated!!!! I want to go back home

rabbitcl

Oct 27, 2009
Hi, I got my AIP !!!:):)so right now I have to get the police certificate to complete my PR. And I will apply for an OWP cos I did not know I can do that when I send my application :-\ The agent at CIC told me it was 2.5 month wait for getting OWP? but I heard it is 1 month, but I will apply anyway as I dont know how long will take them to complete the background check, hopefully it will be alright!:)

Lylyth

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Congrats Rabbit!

Hoping that my husband's AIP will be approved quickly that quickly too. We are in month 4 now...

Cheers!

rabbitcl

Oct 27, 2009
Thanks Lylyth:) 6 months seems to be the average waiting time for now, and it should not be too long until your husband's turn to get his AIP, so hang in there!!!They received our application on 2 july, 2009 and on the website, it still said they are processing the application received up to 16 Jun, 2009. So I guess they did not update their website:)

Girlash

Oct 27, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2009
LANDED..........
19-05-2010
so that's around 5 months from the time they started processing, right? i really hope they speed up. can't wait to get my OWP!

squirrel

Jun 3, 2009
VANCOUVER
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody.

Just wondering if I should contact CIC. I've sent my application on October 1 to Vegreville and since then I heard nothing from them. Is this normal? What about your timelines? Is there anyone who sent their applications between august-october 2009.

Please share your experience.

Cheers

Squirrel

rabbitcl

Oct 27, 2009
They won't contact you this early only if they need extra documents or information from you. You can check your file on Ecas with your client ID number ,and see if they have start processing your case yet.

srcc

Star Member
Sep 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We sent today our inland application, unfortunately it went without the marriage certificate. We've provided an explanation for the missing document.

Now, it's no longer on our hands.
The waiting has begun for us...

Good luck to you all.

srcc

Star Member
Sep 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally the marriage certificate has been sent by regular mail !! After more then 17 weeks!

When we receive it, where do we send it? To the Case Processing Centre Vegreville? The same address we sent our application?

Thank you.

And does anyone have news, inlanders?!

joce288

Star Member
Nov 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srcc said:
Finally the marriage certificate has been sent by regular mail !! After more then 17 weeks!

When we receive it, where do we send it? To the Case Processing Centre Vegreville? The same address we sent our application?

Thank you.

And does anyone have news, inlanders?!
I accidently sent my solemnization of marriage certificate rather than the actual one at first, once I realized this I called the Immigration number and they told me to mail the certificate to Vegreville with a cover letter that has your full name, DOB, address & telephone number. & Write a request to match marriage certificate w/ your application sent on 00/00/00 (whichever date you sent your application)

munanicole

Oct 30, 2009
Just thought to mention that outland is not so fast in all cases. In my case, it takes about 12 - 21 months so i thought we would just g with the inland, which should b about 6 months more.
At least we get to be with our families while waiting, which is best for me, I dont care if d application takes 5 years. (Ehhm, on second thoughts, I kindda' do :-\

angelbrat

Oct 31, 2009
Not sure how everyone else does it...but our application was sent in September 09....to date CIC inform us that they haven't even opened the application envelope.....

Not sure how people manage to get sponsorship approval and AIP in 6 months when they can't open the application in that time.

I like many others wish i had applied outland.....but the CIC website does not warn anyone of this problem.

Guess we have to wait.....

network

Jan 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2009
Hello every people who have apply inlanders
I have some question. How can i get client ID from CIC. ? i send my application to CIC on Oct 20, 2009 and now i didn't get any from CIC. How should i do ?
Thank you for any help and answer to me

rabbitcl

Oct 27, 2009
You can get your ID by calling them or if you had your visa extension before, they use the same number on the document as your client ID. But just call them if you are not sure and they will give you your Client ID.