+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

kelvincky

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Interview Date on August 15, 2019 at Vancouver Office! Yeeyyyyy!!

Inland Application
Common-law
No dependents
No representative.

Application sent-January 29, 2019
AOR-March 15, 2019
Medical request-provided upfront, done August 2018
OWP approval-March 26, 2019
AIP-July 4, 2019
Decision Made-July 5, 2019
Sponsor Approval Letter- July 17, 2019
Landing Interview Invitation-July 31, 2019
Interview Schedule-August 15,2019

Thank you everyone for sharing your knowledge and expertise.
When did you get your DM letter? I got my DM and SA on July 19

Stefan1995

Jul 9, 2019
Hello everyone, i am january 24th applicant and i recieved that letter today:

Dear Sir;
This refers to your application for permanent residence made under the spouse or
common-law partner in Canada class.
To become a permanent resident under the spouse or common-law partner in Canada
class, you must comply with the requirements as specified in the Immigration and
Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Regulations for this class.
To determine if you comply with these requirements you and your sponsor, are required
to appear for an interview in person at the following date, time and location:

Does anyone know if it is a landing interview or proof of relationship legitimacy?

kelvincky

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019

Dear Sir;
This refers to your application for permanent residence made under the spouse or
class, you must comply with the requirements as specified in the Immigration and
To determine if you comply with these requirements you and your sponsor, are required

Does anyone know if it is a landing interview or proof of relationship legitimacy?
I don’t think this is a landing interview. This is mine below:

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Vancouver Immigration will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.

Mbm92

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
App received: Jan 4th
Started process: Feb 28th
MD request: March 6th
MD done: March 9th
OWP Approval: March 28th
OWP received: April 2nd
AIP with fingerprint RCMP/back home Police request: May 2nd
SA approval: May 10th
submitted police check documents: May 19th
DM on both sides: June 10th, 2019
Received landing email invitation: July 9th, 2019
Landing interview: July 17th, 2019 (Rescheduled cause they did not have my passport from the CBSA, it was seized)
Received a call to land in the same day and landed eventually: 29th of July, 2019.
Waiting for my PR card: they said up to 4 weeks may take 10 days though I will keep you updated

Goodluck everyone

Reactions: xan and Esmee178

IvoryZhang

Aug 1, 2019
Hello guys,

I just mailed my app today (July 31). The web says the processing time is 12 months, but I saw you guys got the DM only 6 months. Did you all see the same process time when you sent your app? I didn’t apply OWP, cause I have my study permit. Will this affect the time?

Thank you all in advance!!!

Ivory

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018

Dear Sir;

This is more like they want to do your interview to check that is that relationship is real or not ,they will ask your random question ,how you met where you live and other questions
So you and your partner must remember all dates and everything,I hope it will goes good for you
Are you guys are married or common law ???
From how long you guys are living together ???
Did they ask you proofs of cohoablation before this interview ???

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
Hello guys,

I just mailed my app today (July 31). The web says the processing time is 12 months, but I saw you guys got the DM only 6 months. Did you all see the same process time when you sent your app? I didn’t apply OWP, cause I have my study permit. Will this affect the time?

Thank you all in advance!!!

Ivory
I think they are processing files much early now, and the cic website always shows 12 months
Yeah there are many January applicants and they got there PR

Stefan1995

Jul 9, 2019
This is more like they want to do your interview to check that is that relationship is real or not ,they will ask your random question ,how you met where you live and other questions
So you and your partner must remember all dates and everything,I hope it will goes good for you
Are you guys are married or common law ???
From how long you guys are living together ???
Did they ask you proofs of cohoablation before this interview ???
We married duaring the process, so we applied as common-law and 6 month later we decided to get married (so it might be confusing for the officer i guess)
we used to live at two different locations befor appling but we was together every day, just didnt have sared bills or anything like that cause my land lord didnt want to change agreement
yeah they asked proof in may

smrtphusr

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Southwestern Ontario
Just would like to share that wife got AIP today!

-Was requested for additional proof of cohabitation May 16
-Officer wasnt satisfied sent us PFL for proof of cohab July 3rd
-Responded July 17 and got AIP Aug 1

This was more stressful than at the beginning getting ready to submit pr application. Hopefully Windsor VO isnt too behind and get our landing interview soon.

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
J
Just would like to share that wife got AIP today!

-Was requested for additional proof of cohabitation May 16
-Officer wasnt satisfied sent us PFL for proof of cohab July 3rd
-Responded July 17 and got AIP Aug 1

This was more stressful than at the beginning getting ready to submit pr application. Hopefully Windsor VO isnt too behind and get our landing interview soon.
When they ask for additional proff
What you guys have sent?
Because if they will ask me I don't have more proofs because all what I have I already sent in the start of application

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
We married duaring the process, so we applied as common-law and 6 month later we decided to get married (so it might be confusing for the officer i guess)
we used to live at two different locations befor appling but we was together every day, just didnt have sared bills or anything like that cause my land lord didnt want to change agreement
yeah they asked proof in may
When they have asked proof in may what you have sent ?

seattlecalgary

Aug 1, 2008
Hello All. I am jan 31 applicant, no additional doc required. The last update is medical check. Is there anyone similar to my status? Looks everybody, even middle February applicants are getting DM. Our case centre is Mississauga.

smrtphusr

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Southwestern Ontario
J

When they ask for additional proff
What you guys have sent?
Because if they will ask me I don't have more proofs because all what I have I already sent in the start of application
We panicked when we got pfl but managed to gather documents from period of filing of application to July. Evidence we sent: very thorough letter of explanation, joint affidavit with immigration lawyer, phone call history, credit card statement, testimonial letters from family, friends, and third party, signed paper from neighbors, any trip Itinerary, gym membership, medical visits, copy of CRA notice of assessment, driver's license, car insurance, life insurance beneficiary change, rrsp/tfsa beneficiary changes, costco transaction records, electricity bill, gas bill, receipts of household item purchases, pictures taken in public functions, and some other personal documents showing the same residential address.

Reactions: Sunny329

Aruba101

Mar 20, 2019
We panicked when we got pfl but managed to gather documents from period of filing of application to July. Evidence we sent: very thorough letter of explanation, joint affidavit with immigration lawyer, phone call history, credit card statement, testimonial letters from family, friends, and third party, signed paper from neighbors, any trip Itinerary, gym membership, medical visits, copy of CRA notice of assessment, driver's license, car insurance, life insurance beneficiary change, rrsp/tfsa beneficiary changes, costco transaction records, electricity bill, gas bill, receipts of household item purchases, pictures taken in public functions, and some other personal documents showing the same residential address.
Congrats, looks like you had good amount of stuff, I'm in same situation but without this much evidence.
How did do you put name of PA on the Bills?
I've immigration lawyer too, affidavit will help?
I am applying for learners license now will the paper they give you for learners will be helpful?