Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
Reactions: Aruba101

Huyoen

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Anyone from London Ontario waiting for interview invite?... Dm almost a month ago now :( no invite.. Anxiously waiting.

maarja

Jan 2, 2019
Has anyone had issues leaving while the PR application is in progress and then coming back to Canada?

My application has been in progress since February 20th, already passed medical, and gave fingerprints.

I am currently under "implied status" as my post-graduate work permit expires tomorrow, I applied for an OPW extension beginning of July and need to travel for work next week to New Orleans for 5 days to a conference.

Please advise, thanks.
I had an implied status and put in the PR app, then left the country on the same day and came back after 5 weeks of traveling. On the border coming back to Canada I explained about PR application and they gave me tourist visa. No problems whatsoever.

maarja

Jan 2, 2019
Yeah, until they asked us for proof we realized all this, can I apply for photo I'd on implied status ? . I dont have a drivers license I never have driven, but I can give learners exam? Will that work
It might work, check with Service Ontario how long it takes and all. I dont have Ontario Photo Card myself but I believe this is something that you should be able to get as temporary resident. read more here: https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontario-photo-card

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
I printed in online and did not have them stamped...
I was asked to mail the stamped statements since they were online bank statements.

It's more like a hit and miss i guess.

doza-canada

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Hey guys, Ive been providing updates but got some more good news today!
AOR - January 29th
Medical Request - Mar 14
Further Documents (Police Certificate) - May 15
Decision Made (both sides) - July 15th
Sponsorship Approval - July 19th
Landing Interview Scheduled - TODAY! July 22nd.
Interview Date - July 31st

For the January Applicants, were almost there :D.
Let me know if you guys have questions.
Congratulations !
What office are you having the interview?

Reactions: miraclearrow

seattlecalgary

Aug 1, 2008
Congratulations !
What office are you having the interview?
Hello.

What is AOR?

- We sent the application- January 28
- CIC got the application- January 30
- We got the AOR letter - 19 March
-Date Received ( on the online status): January 30, 2019

So, which one should we consider for the AOR?

sunniemeng

Jul 8, 2019
Hey guys, Ive been providing updates but got some more good news today!
AOR - January 29th
Medical Request - Mar 14
Further Documents (Police Certificate) - May 15
Decision Made (both sides) - July 15th
Sponsorship Approval - July 19th
Landing Interview Scheduled - TODAY! July 22nd.
Interview Date - July 31st

For the January Applicants, were almost there :D.
Let me know if you guys have questions.
When did you upload your police certificate? Did you get any confirmation from CIC that they received? I haven't got any updates after I sent my police certificate. I don't know if I should send again or contact them.

Aruba101

Mar 20, 2019
I was asked to mail the stamped statements since they were online bank statements.

Did you print online statements or bank activity, because I was paperless and no statement so I printed my activity of each month but officer didnt accept taht I am gonna try with bank stamp now..

Aruba101

Mar 20, 2019
It might work, check with Service Ontario how long it takes and all. I dont have Ontario Photo Card myself but I believe this is something that you should be able to get as temporary resident. read more here: https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontario-photo-card
Thanks yea trying for drivers license supposedly they give us a paper after test with name and address hopefully it helps.
I got one question
My brother in law got sims and data package for us ( me my husband and his wife) from bell and bill has been coming on his name with all 4 of our numbers only, and bell call centre says sims cant show anyone else name except account holder, I didnt write my contact number anywhere on forms as my lawyer wrote his number on that place only. I dont know if they would accept if I tell them it's my number. How do I prove it's my sim number Everything is just going wrong...

paladinav

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
I have received my COPR! Cant get over the excitement. (Full timeline below).

I had my landing interview yesterday at Etobicoke. Very convenient location from downtown, just take the Milton GO from union and then walk 5 mins.
Was given a token number and had to wait for about 45 mins to get my number called (only 2 windows were open). When I was called to the window, I presented in documents (Passport, Letter for appointment, and Sponsors PR card). That was it, took about 5 mins. Questions that were asked:

1. Did you leave the country since arrival
2. When did you arrive
3. Have you been convicted
4. Have you been asked to leave

Voila! Congratulated me and explained about things to do at Service Onatrio.
Fantastic process - smooth, efficient and warm. A lot of countries could lean from the Canadian immigration process.

Good luck to everyone!

Timeline:
Application Received: Jan 30th 2019
AOR: March 19th
OWP approval: April 4th
Med Req: April 9th
DM Both sides: July 14th
AIP: July 17th
SA: July 19th
Landing Interview: July 25th