+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

ramaro7

Mar 15, 2018
hi guys - i was asked for additional documents to prove cohabitation on June 18th; I sent the requested documents on June 19th through the webform.

After the submission on the webform, i did not get any e-mail notification etc. if anyone submitted a similar request, please let me know if you got the acknowledgement and if I need to do anything further.

thanks a lot!

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
hi guys - i was asked for additional documents to prove cohabitation on June 18th; I sent the requested documents on June 19th through the webform.

After the submission on the webform, i did not get any e-mail notification etc. if anyone submitted a similar request, please let me know if you got the acknowledgement and if I need to do anything further.

thanks a lot!
Check your spam folder! I updated the address for my application through Webform and i received the email notification under Junk / Spam folder

Shelliswhite

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018

thanks a lot!
I have also submitted documents through webform and i got acknowledgement email after 1 week submission.

Spouse.Canada

Feb 19, 2019
I have been in canada for 11 years lol i did not need to land or anything too. I was on my post graduate work permit and got my open work permit in march. But they started my eligibility review a few days ago. Did you get background chk start or eligibility?
Yes I did, both have been started.

Mbm92

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
FINISHED:

App Received: Jan 14, 2019
Medical Request: May 13, 2019
Medical Passed: June 4, 2019
AIP: June 19, 2019
Interview Invitation: June 21, 2019
Interview/COPR: June 27, 2019

I can't believe it took less than six months. Sending positive thoughts for everyone still waiting and best of luck!!
Which office? The location : that’s fast

luckyrabbit13

Apr 26, 2019
You might not get acknowledgement, but you can follow up with a second web form to enquire or call IRCC —if it’s been this long maybe call this week? I didn’t get acknowledgement about my sent documents until I followed up. (They had the documents, it wasn’t a problem, but I had no way to know that!)

thanks a lot!

RiyaAc

Jan 29, 2019
Have all of you linked your application through PA’s account and Sponsor’s account both?
I have only linked it to PA’s account and have been unable to find an application to link to Sponsor’s account

Mar 19, 2019

thanks a lot!
Hi,
It usually takes 1 or 2 weeks to get a confirmation that they received it.