+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

Shelliswhite

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Wow, no system update at all. I think their Wednesday work is already finished for today. So I'll have to stop checking and wait until tomorrow. I just checked before this and the status still under review, i havent got any emails too. Anyway congrats again your waiting time has alread paid off
Sometimes they secretly updated at night.

Reactions: kristoph29

kristoph29

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
25-01-2019
Sometimes they secretly updated at night.
Really? I would love to see that :) who doesnt like getting any updates. I've been checking every hour after seeing the ghost update and to find out whether the reviewing status will change. But to my dismay, it is still the same.

Shelliswhite

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Really? I would love to see that :) who doesnt like getting any updates. I've been checking every hour after seeing the ghost update and to find out whether the reviewing status will change. But to my dismay, it is still the same.
Yes. I got half of the updates at night. Between 7 to 10 something like that. Every hour is so hard working. Cannot keep it up with hourly but a few times a day esp at the final stage.

kristoph29

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
25-01-2019
Yes. I got half of the updates at night. Between 7 to 10 something like that. Every hour is so hard working. Cannot keep it up with hourly but a few times a day esp at the final stage.
I'll follow that. So right now the review of eligibility is the only progress you have? Or did you get SA whatsoever?

zms13

Mar 7, 2019
My GCKey has not been updated but I have received the "eligibility passed" message and ECAS on PR and Sponsorship reads decision made - is the last step just the landing interview? I'm in Vancouver so expect that will take some time.

Reactions: kristoph29

Shelliswhite

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
My GCKey has not been updated but I have received the "eligibility passed" message and ECAS on PR and Sponsorship reads decision made - is the last step just the landing interview? I'm in Vancouver so expect that will take some time.
When did u apply