+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

Shelliswhite

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Can you share the screenshot of before and after?
Before it was : Current Status: your action required. ( additional document required for background check). Review of Eligibility: we will send you a message when we start reviewing eligibility.

Early tonight it is: Current Status: application/profile updated. Click check status, Review of Eligibility: we are reviewing whether if you meet eligibility requirements.

Later tonight it is: Current Status: Your action required.(back to before). Click check status, Review of Eligibility: we are reviewing whether if you meet eligibility requirements.

FRt4

Jun 24, 2019
Before it was : Current Status: your action required. ( additional document required for background check). Review of Eligibility: we will send you a message when we start reviewing eligibility.

Early tonight it is: Current Status: application/profile updated. Click check status, Review of Eligibility: we are reviewing whether if you meet eligibility requirements.

Later tonight it is: Current Status: Your action required.(back to before). Click check status, Review of Eligibility: we are reviewing whether if you meet eligibility requirements.
After reading your comment just right now, I decided to check my GCKEY account (I didn’t receive an email). The line for my PR app said “updated” but when I clicked, nothing had actually changed, same as when background check started. Guess we’ll know more in a few days!

Last edited:

Shelliswhite

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
After reading your comment just right now, I decided to check my GCKEY account (I didn’t receive an email). The line for my PR app said “updated” but when I clicked, nothing had actually changed, same as when background check started. Guess we’ll know more in a few days!
Yes. I don't usually "being excessive" with my cic account, lol Just happened to check and found out. But i m sure everyone will get approved soon as the minister also announced yesterday that he promised to ease the PR process.

Kylger

Apr 29, 2019
Good Morning,

Still no updates on the OWP or GCKey. But on Ecas this morning the Sponsorship Application Status is "Decision Made" with no additional information when you click for more information. Permanent Residence Application Status still states "In Process" when I click it there is a new bar that states "We started processing Kylger's application on June 25, 2019.

Last edited:

reetottal

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-5-2012
AOR Received.
5-7-2012
File Transfer...
10-7-2012
Med's Done....
2-4-2012
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
30-7-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28 sep 2012.. passport received on 8 oct
LANDED..........
landing on 19 oct
I just got decision made on ECas . They received our application on jan 24 . Whats the next now ?

Paras779

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
App Recieved: 24th Jan

UPDATE:

Eligibility Started: June 25th, 2019
DM: June 26th, 2019 (ECAS UPDATED TODAY):)

Sad part is I'm in Metro Vancouver area and Landing interview will take long time to come, usually in couple months.
On a good note, BGC has been completed. (Talked to an agent on the phone this morning)

Last edited:

Shelliswhite

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018

I checked my application again this morning, it has a ghost "updated" at the current status again and now went back to the submitted status.

ilk_

Jan 26, 2019
Good Morning,

Still no updates on the OWP or GCKey. But on Ecas this morning the Sponsorship Application Status is "Decision Made" with no additional information when you click for more information. Permanent Residence Application Status still states "In Process" when I click it there is a new bar that states "We started processing Kylger's application on June 25, 2019.

Our Ecas status is the same - Decision Made with no additional info not receive any email yet.

1. We received your application to sponsor XXXXX on January 25, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 14, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on March 13, 2019.