+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

dmarques

Jan 30, 2019
Hi all ... does anyone have experience of OWP returns documents ?
Should I wait again 2 more month for them to open it or they will process is more quickly , any priority or not
If you had you OWP application returned You go back to the end of the line. That’s happened to me.

Esmee178

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
I have a question for all of you, just out of curiosity. How did all of you organise your application since staples and lots of other things are not allowed? I stapled everything and put sticky notes at first and when I read staples are not allowed I literally removed all staples and sticky notes and just sent it like that. I did put it in the right order but there was nothing inbetween different forms. I noticed lots of people don't know how to organise it but it turns out it doesn't seem to be necessary. :p

BelgradianDama

Mar 19, 2019
Did you send an upfront medical? How long is the validity of your OWP?

Congrats!!
Thanks! No, i didn't do medical. It's valid until passport expiration date, like year and half.

I have a question for all of you, just out of curiosity. How did all of you organise your application since staples and lots of other things are not allowed? I stapled everything and put sticky notes at first and when I read staples are not allowed I literally removed all staples and sticky notes and just sent it like that. I did put it in the right order but there was nothing inbetween different forms. I noticed lots of people don't know how to organise it but it turns out it doesn't seem to be necessary. :p
I did paper clips (they are allowed) and little paper notes. It was a lot of papers, so I thought I have to organize them somehow :)

dmarques

Jan 30, 2019
Omg really ? How long does yours takes to issue ? Can you tell me the timeline plz
My timeline:
-PR and OWP received on Dec 5
- CIC sent Back OWP on Feb 8
- I resent OWP on Feb 11 and it was received on Feb 12.

I called them a couple of times and they told me to wait and my application is going to be processed in 4 months from the Feb 12 2019.

At least my Pr application is going regularly.

Wemc

Mar 21, 2019
I used paper clips, binder clips, and sticky notes. My envelope was ridiculously organized. :p

SuperSH

Jan 20, 2019
Hi OWP returned today saying insuiffient fee. How much did you all paid for? I followed what was recommended and wasnt it $100? Am i missing one? :( so said have to wait for another 4months again...

Esmee178

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Thanks! No, i didn't do medical. It's valid until passport expiration date, like year and half.

I did paper clips (they are allowed) and little paper notes. It was a lot of papers, so I thought I have to organize them somehow :)
I used paper clips, binder clips, and sticky notes. My envelope was ridiculously organized. :p
I didn't even think of any other way to organise it lol :rolleyes: