+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

DarylM

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Any of you can link an application as long as you have GCKEY, but, you need the applicant's details (UCI, Last name etc) to search for the application.

See the steps here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gm315tmNKWoywb7PwZBiE67fUmznYQrNhYVWXPXXJBw/edit#gid=2037240319
I have the same problem, have followed the steps carefully with the various detailed options (UCI or application number, spaces after name etc). Is there a time lag from receiving the AOR and being able to link?

Ivylebrun

Jan 9, 2019
I just got my OWP app back after the AOR for the PR.

It is so sad . Now I have to send it back to Edmonton .
Does someone know if it is

issorv

Mar 21, 2017
I have the same problem, have followed the steps carefully with the various detailed options (UCI or application number, spaces after name etc). Is there a time lag from receiving the AOR and being able to link?
I was able to link my application after 2 days of receiving my AOR but then I saw others able to link their app even before receiving their AOR.

Reactions: DarylM

DarylM

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
I was able to link my application after 2 days of receiving my AOR but then I saw others able to link their app even before receiving their AOR.
I'll try again tomorrow - already hit the 5 mark. Tried all combos, can only think it is a time lag thing.