+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

xan

Mar 14, 2019
A lot of people accidentally pay 100$ instead of the 255, its a very common mistake.
Your best bet is that CRA will only send back your OWP package instead of both PR and OWP. This happened to me and it saved me a lot of hassle. They include a letter saying what you have done wrong, so correct it, resend the package. *Double check for updated forms*. Must add that my package got sent back for a missing signature and not incorrect payment.
I was in same situation. They send whole bag back, like “missing payment”.

suga

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
App. Filed.......
28-11-2018
I just tried logging into ecas and nothing... knowing that a movement is so close is agitating me lol.

mahdikhademi

Oct 23, 2017
I am so confused, Why they divide work permit fee to two parts??

What is 155$ exactly for?what does workpermit holder mean?and what is the difference between workpermit fee and work permit holder?

Ivylebrun

Jan 9, 2019
Sent on: Jan 17th, 2019
Received by: Jan 21th 2019
AOR: March 9th, 2019
PR application Linked: March 11th, 2019 ( In progress status)
OWP linked: March 15th, 2019 ( In progress status)

Did anyone have the same status for OWP and how long did it take for the status to change?
How did you link it ?
I got AOR onde day before you and I did not link it yet .

mahdikhademi

Oct 23, 2017
As you may know I didn’t pay155$ for inland sponsorship .They received my application January 31.

To prevent returning my work package since Payment missing .I will pay and send it by mail today ,And ask them to add to my package.In worth case scenario they will reject to accept it.

Do you guys have any thoughts about my decision?

issorv

Mar 21, 2017
As you may know I didn’t pay155$ for inland sponsorship .They received my application January 31.

To prevent returning my work package since Payment missing .I will pay and send it by mail today ,And ask them to add to my package.In worth case scenario they will reject to accept it.

Do you guys have any thoughts about my decision?
Chances are your application might be returned first before they open your missing payment. Just my two cents.

Better to call them to make sure.

KATIE1304

Jan 8, 2019
How did you link it ?
I got AOR onde day before you and I did not link it yet .
did you try linking it?

I followed these steps:
Category: Temporary Resident
Sub-category: Work Permit and Extension

Use UCI and Family Name (PA)

Enter Passport Information

Details of intended work in Canada
Type of Work Permit: Open (Initial Application or Extension)

Personal Information:
↳ Current Country of Residence: Canada
↳ Current Marital Status
↳ Which situation applies to the applicant: Applied for permanent residence as a spouse or common-law partner in Canada

Joshawhitaker

Sep 28, 2018
Lethbridge AB
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
08-27-2018
Anyone received AOR for last week of january yet?

Pr Inland Spousal w/ OWP
With immigration Lawyer

Timeline:
Sent: Jan 26th
Received:Jan 29th
AOR:?

Reactions: LightRose

ramaro7

Mar 15, 2018
Got the OWP approved a few minutes ago. however, there was no accompanying message with the status change. Could someone let me know what's the next step from here. Do I expect some paper document from the authorities?

suga

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
App. Filed.......
28-11-2018
Got the OWP approved a few minutes ago. however, there was no accompanying message with the status change. Could someone let me know what's the next step from here. Do I expect some paper document from the authorities?
Yes you will receive a paper copy in the mail

shbgjs123

Mar 7, 2019
You will receive a notification to your email today or tomorrow saying you have a correspondence letter for you to view in your account. You can view the letter after logging into your account. The letter basically says they will send the paper copy of OWP to the mailing address you provided.

Ivylebrun

Jan 9, 2019
Congratulations!! What’s your timeline ?

Reactions: LightRose