+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

Flori-Ana

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
You know I’m in same situation , and I really don’t know what to do ! Somebody said Pay now and send it again but I really don’t know what’s the best way
Unfortunately it looks like they always return the application when the mistake is a missing signature or fees, even if you correct it using the webform. I did a deep research in this forum because I made a mistake in one of the forms and that's my conclusion. Sorry for the bad news, but you can always try the webform, or just wait for the application to return and then resubmit it.

Jordannesmith

Oct 7, 2018
Unfortunately it looks like they always return the application when the mistake is a missing signature or fees, even if you correct it using the webform. I did a deep research in this forum because I made a mistake in one of the forms and that's my conclusion. Sorry for the bad news, but you can always try the webform, or just wait for the application to return and then resubmit it.
A lot of people accidentally pay 100$ instead of the 255, its a very common mistake.
Your best bet is that CRA will only send back your OWP package instead of both PR and OWP. This happened to me and it saved me a lot of hassle. They include a letter saying what you have done wrong, so correct it, resend the package. *Double check for updated forms*. Must add that my package got sent back for a missing signature and not incorrect payment.

mahdikhademi

Oct 23, 2017
Do anybody has a contact phone number to talk to them?i wonder if I could call them and give them the receipt number through the phone or asked them if it is possible to send it by post to add to my application?

Pooriak

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Do anybody has a contact phone number to talk to them?i wonder if I could call them and give them the receipt number through the phone or asked them if it is possible to send it by post to add to my application?
I called them yesterday, they don’t give a shit , so rude

KATIE1304

Jan 8, 2019
Sent on: Jan 17th, 2019
Received by: Jan 21th 2019
AOR: March 9th, 2019
PR application Linked: March 11th, 2019 ( In progress status)
OWP linked: March 15th, 2019 ( In progress status)

Did anyone have the same status for OWP and how long did it take for the status to change?

shbgjs123

Mar 7, 2019
Sent on: Jan 17th, 2019
Received by: Jan 21th 2019
AOR: March 9th, 2019
PR application Linked: March 11th, 2019 ( In progress status)
OWP linked: March 15th, 2019 ( In progress status)

Did anyone have the same status for OWP and how long did it take for the status to change?
So far for most people, OWP was approved in 1 or 2 days.