+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

Ngomel

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Hi guys,

Please let us know whenever you are able to link your OWP applications.

My application was received on Jan 16, I already got the AOR for the PR application but haven’t been able to link the OWP application on GCKey yet.
Noted, will do
I still unable to link the owp too
Really curious! Hopefully today or tomorrow or within this week

cmvalle

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Application sent: Jan 10
Application received: Jan 11
Application linked: March 5 without aor
Owp linked : March 7 without aor
Owp approved: March 8
That's awesome! :)
If they keep processing the applications at a steady pace, I'll get the OWP approved in 5 days from now.

Reactions: LightRose

Manpreetkmannu

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Congratulations.
Its good to see that CIC is approving OWP in 2 months.
My application is returned so I might recieve it in my mail anytime soon. After making corrections I can send back my application by march 18.
My work permit is valid till 21 July 2019, so from march 18 to July 21 i will still have complete 4 months. I hope they will process march applications at the same speed they are processing January applications.

Once again really happy for those who got their AORs and OWP.

And those who got their applications returned. Do not lose hope, we can send it back and this time making sure there’s no mistake.

Lawyers who charge thousands of dollars also make mistakes. We are atleast doing it on our own and saving ourselves some money.

Falling back by 2 months hurts, but don’t forget this process requires patience and strength.

Barak85

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Its missing something. He said it will be sent back with a letter explaining what’s missing and what needs to be done.
Yeah, mine returned too. And it all because marriage certificate, I've sent them the long form, apparently not enough... So annoying, what can we do

suga

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
App. Filed.......
28-11-2018
Yeah, mine returned too. And it all because marriage certificate, I've sent them the long form, apparently not enough... So annoying, what can we do
May i ask why your marriage certificate was not accepted?

Barak85

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
May i ask why your marriage certificate was not accepted?
Because they said it is not applicable to send marriage license- it's not marriage licence it is other proof that our marriage been registered on Ontario - " the long form". ( The person that checked my application 100% was in a rush so he just declined it).

FSTDB

Mar 6, 2019
How soon is it possible to link my application online?
I got my AOR on March 6th, I have been trying to link it ever since. On ECAS it shows application is in progress. I have tried various combinations of application number, Last name, date of birth and client iD. Nothing worked. I must be doing something wrong...

Barak85

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
BTW, do i need to send them the forms with new dates? The original documents that were not updated by then

saa_19

Feb 28, 2019
Hello All,
App Received- Jan 15
AOR-March 7

I have a question if anyone can answer it would be great, me and my wife are still in school and will graduate in September. My wife is sponsoring me and since she is in school she does not have a job yet. So in our application we showed a bank balance of approx $15K and also a letter from her parents stating they will support us until we get jobs and settle. Will this cause any problems with the PR or SOWP application? Is she still eligible to sponsor me without a job?

ayindeoa

Nov 9, 2017
Hello All,
App Received- Jan 15
AOR-March 7

I have a question if anyone can answer it would be great, me and my wife are still in school and will graduate in September. My wife is sponsoring me and since she is in school she does not have a job yet. So in our application we showed a bank balance of approx $15K and also a letter from her parents stating they will support us until we get jobs and settle. Will this cause any problems with the PR or SOWP application? Is she still eligible to sponsor me without a job?
You guys should be fine

Jordannesmith

Oct 7, 2018
Hello All,
App Received- Jan 15
AOR-March 7

As long as you aren’t sponsoring dependants you don’t need a dedicated amount of financial support. They just want to know how you plan to support yourself in Canada while waiting for PR to get approved. You guys are fine