+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

Ivylebrun

Jan 9, 2019
Can anybody please explain
What to do after your application is returned back to you?

Do we need to fill all the forms again??
Or just do what’s asked and resubmit application with everything else being same.
It happened to me ! When they give you back they explain you exactly what was wrong and how to fix it .
I received a paper saying which documents and information were missing .
You can fix it and send it back .
Just make sure you have the right Forms because they always update them in them in the website page .

amanjot87

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Kelowna, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
06-11-2016
Nomination.....
Dec-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
Med's Request
02-03-18
Med's Done....
08-03-18
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
07-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
soon
So sorry to hear that, hope they send it back fast
Did they tell you the reason?

I haven't successfully link my OWP application, but when I link my PR app in Gckey, I input my Client ID/UCI, last name, passport info, and place I intended to stay in Canada (all applicant's info, not sponsor) all without dash
Yeah, they said missing Schedule form A but I looked it was attached however, I did a mistake we printed the name where as it says if mailing make sure you sign the form. :(

Reactions: mrowkamb16

Manpreetkmannu

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
It happened to me ! When they give you back they explain you exactly what was wrong and how to fix it .
I received a paper saying which documents and information were missing .
You can fix it and send it back .
Just make sure you have the right Forms because they always update them in them in the website page .
If the forms are still the same and not updated, Do i need to change date on other forms, and validate them again? Or do not make any changes in the rest of the application and only do whats asked and send it back.

amanjot87

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Kelowna, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
06-11-2016
Nomination.....
Dec-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
Med's Request
02-03-18
Med's Done....
08-03-18
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
07-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
soon

Bruno Faria

Feb 26, 2019
Hi guys!!!

In the end of the year, they change the process to pay the taxes for biometrics when you open the process and they says will send a letter or e-mail with the directions.... But I haven't received anything!!! I haven't read anything about biometrics in the process!!!

How is going to happen??

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi guys!!!

In the end of the year, they change the process to pay the taxes for biometrics when you open the process and they says will send a letter or e-mail with the directions.... But I haven't received anything!!! I haven't read anything about biometrics in the process!!!

How is going to happen??
Inland is exempt from biometrics.

rajesh_canada

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
I didnt do it using any tricks, but here it goes:

I inputted the Identification type as my application # and then entered my application number

after that I used my (PA) passport information

Lastly I entered where I intended to live once I was a PR

I put the # of applicants as 2 and my marrital status as married

Worked the first time, hope this helps!
Thank you ,First up ALL
Today I got another mail from CIC Now i can link my application also I received Medical request from CIC
My time line
Application(Inland +OWP) Send 5 Th Jan 2019
Application received on 9 Th Jan 2019
First AOR for SA-2 March 2019
First AOR for PA- 6 March 2019
Medical request from CIC for PA - 6 March 2019..

Manpreetkmannu

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Yeah, they said missing Schedule form A but I looked it was attached however, I did a mistake we printed the name where as it says if mailing make sure you sign the form. :(
I made the same mistake. Haven’t heard back anything on my file yet.

I just called IRCC and agent on the call said my file was received on jan 17 and for now they are busy working on file recieved on and after 21 December.

He doesn’t tell me anything regarding if my file is being returned or not. He just said they recieved my file on jan 17 and not yet processed it.

I am confused.

Last edited:

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017

I just called IRCC and agent on the call said my file was received on jan 17 and for now they are busy working on file recieved on and before 21 December.

He doesn’t tell me anything regarding if my file is being returned or not. He just said they recieved my file on jan 17 and not yet processed it.

I am confused.
Confused about what? It means the mailroom received it but no officer is looking at it yet.

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016

I just called IRCC and agent on the call said my file was received on jan 17 and for now they are busy working on file recieved on and before 21 December.

I am confused.

Ok so Just Wait. you just called them and they said they are processing your file and on the other hand you're worried/sure that your file will be returned to you?

Manpreetkmannu

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Ok so Just Wait. you just called them and they said they are processing your file and on the other hand you're worried/sure that your file will be returned to you?
They are not processing my file. He said for now they are working on applications recieved on or after 21 dec.

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
They are not processing my file.
Lol.. it's not only you. My application was received on the same date as yours and no update yet. so chill. take a day or 2 off from this thread and you'll be fine.