07-09-2018
Med's Request
16-11-2018
Med's Done....
07-12-2018
LANDED..........
21-10-2021
Feb 21, 2021
Hi guys need some advice, I'm a refugee who was refused and then appealed the decision and then got married to a Canadian who was my girlfriend before I got refused and then her family was very supportive and we decided to get married on our 1 year anniversary of being dating, we applied for spusal sponsorship and our application is almost complete waiting for the SA & AIP and the decision to be made and 4 weeks away from our time line. Now we received the appeal and they have refused me again and now they say I could send a aplication to the federal court but I was hoping I would have got my PR by then but this came before my spousal sponsorship been accepted, if i don't say yes to federal court they will send me a removal oder then what will happen can I still stay because I'm in the last few decision on our sponsorship aplication to be PR..?? I really appreciate if any thoughts.

Sometheway

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
Hi there friends, afterwards few days ago received a email from ircc, requesting more additional documents.
Today I received another email from them saying this.

I am pleased to inform you, your application with IRCC has moved to the next stage in processing.

You have an outstanding requirement of:

1. RPRF (Right of Permanent Residence Fee) of $500.00 CAD

Please submit a fee receipt similar to the fees previously paid on your application. You may attach your receipt to this email response.

Once we have received a response, your application may move to the next stage in processing.

Does anyone know what that means?

Thank you,

Last edited:

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
Hi there friends, afterwards few days ago received a email from ircc, requesting more additional documents.
Today I received another email from them saying this.
I am pleased to inform you, your application with IRCC has moved to the next stage in processing.

You have an outstanding requirement of:

1. RPRF (Right of Permanent Residence Fee) of $500.00 CAD

Please submit a fee receipt similar to the fees previously paid on your application. You may attach your receipt to this email response.

Once we have received a response, your application may move to the next stage in processing.

Does anyone know what that means?

Thank you,
The process is almost complete for u cheer

Reactions: ConfusedJ

Mattz82

Oct 17, 2021
Hi everyone!

is there a certain timeframe the officers have to make a final decision on cases or can they take as much time they need?

thanks

Ang14

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
Looks like things are going to move little bit after a long time. Hopefully we all can get good news soon
Hey! My case is kind of same. IRCC asked for proof of cohabitation. Im on PGWP and Gf on spousal work permit (common law since 2017) Wondering if you got your PR yet and which stream you have/had applied from. Mine is CEC with inland dependent.
Thanks a lot!

Sometheway

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
After I pay RPRF fee, never received any more news from ircc, I order gmcs notes, and the last notes is, review clearances conducted, waiting for criminal and police RCMP, I don't really know what that means.

manpreet2567

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
This is unbelievable, Every country had Covid situation, But in Canada they still using that excuse , i applied in Dec 2018 too and got it in Feb 2020, Now my citizenship application in process already, they are just wasting time , hopefully everyone will get Good news regards their application.