AOR Received.
13/02/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2019
Med's Done....
25/02/2019
LANDED..........
03-10-2019
Hi, i'm trying to sponsor my wife inland.
she only has her ETA.
is that enough?
or does she need to get temporary resident visa or temporary resident permit?
She does not need a Visa, she just has to be in Canada. But she CANNOT submit a work permit application without valid status(visitor, work, study).

Reactions: pranavkapoorr

pranavkapoorr

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Dec 19 applicant under common law

I got a email from cic this afternoon and checked a message on gckey saying 'eligibility passed' yay!!!

I read at the end of the Eligibility passed letter, 'case processing agent Innovation hub Vancouver'. So I guess Vancouver office is processing my case(I live in Vancouver).

BGC is still going on since June 22.
Ghost update on July 29.
Nothing has changed yet on Ecas
I haven't had a RCMP fingerprint request, maybe because I did biometrics(fingerprints, photo)at border for my pgwp in June and the record updated on gckey.
Congratulations

pranavkapoorr

Star Member
May 7, 2019
We had our landing interview yesterday and now we got the COPR all went well and got an update on the cic stating that final decision is made and PR is approved. Good luck to everyone now we just need to wait for the PR card to come in the mail

Dec 17/2018 inland applicant - Landing interview completed on Aug 13/2019
Congratulations :)

kelvincky

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
So I got my landing appointment in Vancouver but unfortunately I can’t make it on that day.

Does anyone have any experience rescheduling it? What’s the best way to contact them ? Email or call? Usually how long they actually contact back with a new appointment?

Jaz12

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
So I got my landing appointment in Vancouver but unfortunately I can’t make it on that day.

Does anyone have any experience rescheduling it? What’s the best way to contact them ? Email or call? Usually how long they actually contact back with a new appointment?
I am also from Vancouver but i didn't reschedule my interview i just completed the interview on Aug 13/2019

The letter indicates

If you cannot attend this interview and/or have pre-booked travels outside of Canada within 30 days following your final determination for permanent residence interview, please email WST-Landing-Enquiries@cic.gc.ca or contact the the IRCC Client Support
Centre: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/clientsupport-
centre.html

The letter also indicated -IMPORTANT: Failure to attend the scheduled appointment will result in significant delays of up to three months for your confirmation of permanent residency.

so i would recommend please think before you reschedule since it will cause significant delay - FYI

husky ginger

Feb 13, 2019

You'd better checking this thread below. It's all about Vancouver office interview. Hope this helps.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/inland-landing-interview-from-vancouver-office-waiting-time.616417/

mehiep

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
We just got principle applicant approval (we had a ghost update couple of days ago).
Does anyone know how long till sponsor side approval and DM?