+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Spousal Sponsorship - December 2018

pranavkapoorr

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Hello everyone. We had our landing appointment today and my wife is PR now. The journey is achieved. We would like to thank everyone on this forum who helped us in finding answers to our questions, thanks to the expert panel members- please know you help people a lot. Special thanks to np08, who motivated us 7 months back to file papers ourselves when we were being cheated upon by an immigrant agent and we were very afraid of her possible actions against us and our application. Thank you so much guys. Wish you all the luck in your life and hope you and your loved ones get PR soon!!!!!!
congratulations

Reactions: arorahemant81

Fizzybe

Star Member
Feb 23, 2019
Toronto, ON
Hi Guys, I received passport request letter last month June 13 and I submitted it already. I dont know why yesterday July 10, they requested my passport again. I dont understand. I called IRCC and they said maybe they think my passport is expired which is not. I just wasted a month of nothing. My application is processing is Winnipeg, Manitoba. I am still stuck in BGC for months. I still dont know why they requested my passport twice.

Has anyone experienced like me?
Sorry you're going through this. Perhaps you can try snail mailing them. Send a copy of the passport via email or something.

simcr800

Feb 22, 2019
Dec 24 applicant here
I received Eligibility passed on June 12, 2019 and waiting for DM and Landing Interview request.

arorahemant81

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
Only the waiting time is more. Log line up, no matter what time you are scheduled, they let you in as per first come first serve basis. Once you are in ITV won’t take much. 5 questions for us:
1- last entry to Canada
2- any travel outside Canada after application
3- any conviction for crime
4- change in family size
5- does the sponsor agree with 3 years financial support.

Landing interview hardly took 10 min.

Congrats! How was the landing interview?
gas

Reactions: NHLNFL and TylerAK

TylerAK

Mar 20, 2019
Hello everyone. We had our landing appointment today and my wife is PR now. The journey is achieved. We would like to thank everyone on this forum who helped us in finding answers to our questions, thanks to the expert panel members- please know you help people a lot. Special thanks to np08, who motivated us 7 months back to file papers ourselves when we were being cheated upon by an immigrant agent and we were very afraid of her possible actions against us and our application. Thank you so much guys. Wish you all the luck in your life and hope you and your loved ones get PR soon!!!!!!
We had ours yesterday as well in the morning

Shayna22

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC ottawa
AOR Received.
October 11,2017
Passport Req..
January 11,2018
LANDED..........
16-2-2018
19 December applicant.
Background started 24 June
Received request today for RCMP police clearance certificate
I also received that on June 24 and now waiting to see if they received it from RCMP. My husband did his fingerprints June 25. I called RCMP and they said they mail results to IRCC on July 3rd. Now wondering how long it will take to to see an update. Btw I am Decemeber 27.

Reactions: AHMED.inland

doza-canada

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Sorry you're going through this. Perhaps you can try snail mailing them. Send a copy of the passport via email or something.
I just sent both through GCKEY and Webform. Hopefully, this time they will review it. It is just a passport. I dont understand.

Congratulations to you! Your application goes so smoothly like water. That's great.

Fizzybe

Star Member
Feb 23, 2019
Toronto, ON
I just sent both through GCKEY and Webform. Hopefully, this time they will review it. It is just a passport. I dont understand.

Congratulations to you! Your application goes so smoothly like water. That's great.
I hope so. Did you provide the with the photocopy of your passport in your original application?

Thank you very much. I hope yours becomes very smooth after this point as well!!

simcr800

Feb 22, 2019
DEC 24 applicant here
I received AIP on June 12, 2019
Todya July 12, I received Landing Interview request email. I did not received Decision Made email.

My interview is July 25th Vancouver office.

It took me 7months... Good luck for everyone. Thank you for sharing information!