OWP Resubmitted (due to insufficient fees): Feb 27
OWP Application Received: March 4th
MR received: Feb 21
Medical Done: Feb 27
Medical Passed: Mar 13
BGC Start: June 3rd
OWP Eligibility Review: June 3rd
OWP Approved: June 3rd.
OWP Received by mail: June 10th (Vancouver)

BGC Start: June 4th, 2019
Sponsor Approval: July 9th, 2019
PA Approval (AIP): July 9th, 2019
DM: ???
Landing Letter: ???
Landing Interview: ???
PR Card: ???

AIP was coming from Montreal office, however we have applied from Vancouver, BC, so we are still waiting for DM and Landing letter, BGC is still on going, I don't know what else should I expect but things are moving now for us. Will keep everyone posted.

Anne101005

Feb 23, 2019
Update

Dec 24 received
Feb 26 AOR
Feb 28 Medical
macr 3 OWP
June 20 received a schedule for interview
july 2 interview
Now just wait for PR card to arrive..I never received SA or PA wasnt sure if our lawyer does received any..

Goodluck everyone..

Reactions: Shayna22

Sangeertha

Jun 6, 2019
did you say you applied in March 2018 and you didnt get your landing interview yet its more than a year now ... I am Dec 2018 applicant

What package did you receive in May 2018?
yes. I applied through 2018 parents and grandparents lottery system for my parents. They are from Sri-Lanka. May be every coutry process different ? still, my status shows that "submitted".

aplusk

Feb 6, 2019
I'm in a similar situation as many of the applicants on the forum. Haven't seen an update since the BGC started on May 4th. Staying positive- hopefully we all have updates soon.

Timeline:

Application Received: Dec 11
AOR: Feb 6
OWP Resubmitted (due to insufficient fees): Feb 12
OWP Application Received: Feb 13
MR received: Feb 15
Medical Done: Feb 20
Medical Passed: Mar 4
BGC Start: May 10
OWP Received: May 15

Fizzybe

Star Member
Feb 23, 2019
Toronto, ON
Hi folks,

I am sending my positive vibes to you all and praying that everyone soon gets updates on their applications. I've come to think that the reason our application was suddenly processed really fast in the last week may be because I am pregnant and expecting our baby in the next few weeks. I had also sent information to CIC about this due to change in my employment (went from working to being on mat leave) and so maybe that's why they decided they should process the application faster. I'm not 100% sure what the reason could be but perhaps this is it...

Good luck everyone and I wish you all a speedy process!

arorahemant81

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
Hello everyone. We had our landing appointment today and my wife is PR now. The journey is achieved. We would like to thank everyone on this forum who helped us in finding answers to our questions, thanks to the expert panel members- please know you help people a lot. Special thanks to np08, who motivated us 7 months back to file papers ourselves when we were being cheated upon by an immigrant agent and we were very afraid of her possible actions against us and our application. Thank you so much guys. Wish you all the luck in your life and hope you and your loved ones get PR soon!!!!!!

sgarcha35

Dec 3, 2018
Hi there ..
My file was also recieved in dec 19th.
Got OWP on june 18
Since then no update .
But they issued us 2 years work permit ..
Is that normal .
U have heard usually they give you OWP for 6 months or so .

NHLNFL

Nov 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
13/02/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2019
Med's Done....
25/02/2019
LANDED..........
03-10-2019
Hello everyone. We had our landing appointment today and my wife is PR now. The journey is achieved. We would like to thank everyone on this forum who helped us in finding answers to our questions, thanks to the expert panel members- please know you help people a lot. Special thanks to np08, who motivated us 7 months back to file papers ourselves when we were being cheated upon by an immigrant agent and we were very afraid of her possible actions against us and our application. Thank you so much guys. Wish you all the luck in your life and hope you and your loved ones get PR soon!!!!!!
Congrats! How was the landing interview?

doza-canada

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Hi Guys, I received passport request letter last month June 13 and I submitted it already. I dont know why yesterday July 10, they requested my passport again. I dont understand. I called IRCC and they said maybe they think my passport is expired which is not. I just wasted a month of nothing. My application is processing is Winnipeg, Manitoba. I am still stuck in BGC for months. I still dont know why they requested my passport twice.

Has anyone experienced like me?

pranavkapoorr

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Hi folks,

I am sending my positive vibes to you all and praying that everyone soon gets updates on their applications. I've come to think that the reason our application was suddenly processed really fast in the last week may be because I am pregnant and expecting our baby in the next few weeks. I had also sent information to CIC about this due to change in my employment (went from working to being on mat leave) and so maybe that's why they decided they should process the application faster. I'm not 100% sure what the reason could be but perhaps this is it...

Good luck everyone and I wish you all a speedy process!
congratulations......all the very best for baby :)

Reactions: Fizzybe