+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Spousal Sponsorship - December 2018

pranavkapoorr

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Let me know when it changes
I just called IRCC asking about the same, he asked 100 questions just to entertain my question first. Then finally when I asked him about the receipt of the documents I sent, he checked and confirmed that they received it it time. He said that they don't acknowledge it and application is under processing.

I am waiting for AIP to apply for OHIP for my 18 month old (dependant). Surprisingly I got my OHIP but he was denied because they wanted his name printed on the work permit. Now once I get AIP, it will take another 3 months to get OHIP for my son.

It's illogical :/

NHLNFL

Nov 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
13/02/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2019
Med's Done....
25/02/2019
LANDED..........
03-10-2019
I just called IRCC asking about the same, he asked 100 questions just to entertain my question first. Then finally when I asked him about the receipt of the documents I sent, he checked and confirmed that they received it it time. He said that they don't acknowledge it and application is under processing.

I am waiting for AIP to apply for OHIP for my 18 month old (dependant). Surprisingly I got my OHIP but he was denied because they wanted his name printed on the work permit. Now once I get AIP, it will take another 3 months to get OHIP for my son.

It's illogical :/

Is there not an "add a family member/dependant" to your health coverage now that you have it? Or does the child still need their own document to be able to apply.

Jaz12

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
I submitted additional document request via mail it was send to CPC office and the status is still showing we need additional documents to process your application. What should i do now to change the status as document received ? Should i submit a web form inquiring about it ?

pranavkapoorr

Star Member
May 7, 2019
I submitted additional document request via mail it was send to CPC office and the status is still showing we need additional documents to process your application. What should i do now to change the status as document received ? Should i submit a web form inquiring about it ?
The IRCC guy said to me today that they don't acknowledge or change anything even when they have received the requested documents.

CassandraJE

Jun 19, 2018
Category........
FAM
So after Decison Made on both sides is it usually the landing interview letter the follows? Is that through GC key or mail?