Med's Request
18/02/2019
Med's Done....
25/02/2019
LANDED..........
03-10-2019
I will complete my six months mid May and ETA expires after 2 years
But your approval gave me so much hope,my expectations are really high now lol
Okay well remember you have until the day before to submit an extension if you want to.

I don't think you need to do anything else! If you do submit an extension request and end up getting OWP, you can always withdraw it for a refund.

I wish you luck!

Idarar

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Okay well remember you have until the day before to submit an extension if you want to.

I don't think you need to do anything else! If you do submit an extension request and end up getting OWP, you can always withdraw it for a refund.

I wish you luck!
Do I need to apply for extension if I didn’t get approval by the last date?i remember last time I called them I asked about it and the agent told me I will be still in implied status because I applied within the status.since I don’t have visa or any kind of work permit right now maybe according to IRCC I don’t need to apply for anything (saying as per agent told me)

mehiep

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
Congratulations to everyone! Good things are happening for December applicants!

We still don’t have updates on owp

JesseMaya

Oct 17, 2018
Hi everyone, hoping to get some fast help here.
My wife has received an open work permit over a month ago...She has applied for a job now though and been accepted. Her employee however is saying she must have a SIN number in order to begin working. We don't have this yet.... Can anyone help?
Thank you!

Reactions: arorahemant81

Myroses

Feb 18, 2019
Hi everyone, hoping to get some fast help here.
My wife has received an open work permit over a month ago...She has applied for a job now though and been accepted. Her employee however is saying she must have a SIN number in order to begin working. We don't have this yet.... Can anyone help?
Thank you![/QUOTE
Your wife need to take her work permit to service Canada and apply for the SIN. She will get the sin number then and there.

Reactions: mehiep

mehiep

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
We will get soon,don’t loose your hopes
Meanwhile,May I know your timeline?
Let’s hope!
Application received: December 20th
AOR: February 20
Medical request: February 22
Medical passed: in March

No updates after that for PR
Owp has no updates at all!

What is your timeline?

Idarar

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Let’s hope!
Application received: December 20th
AOR: February 20
Medical request: February 22
Medical passed: in March

No updates after that for PR
Owp has no updates at all!

What is your timeline?
I submitted my PR + OWP Dec 3rd
Owp returned due to insufficient fees 28Jan
Resubmitted OWP application 5feb
Medical done and passed mid march
BGC started end of march and they requested additional documents and also fingerprints RCMP fingerprints
And now waiting game is on.

Reactions: mehiep

issorv

Mar 21, 2017
@Idarar @issorv

Work permit approved! 24 hours after I got "eligibility review started". Thought I'd let you know.

Finally!

For anyone who doesnt know, this is for my OWP I submitted Jan 31st separate from my PR app in Dec.
Finally! Congrats!

Did you pay your two OWP applications separately? You might want to withdraw your 1st OWP application and get a refund.

NHLNFL

Nov 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
13/02/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2019
Med's Done....
25/02/2019
LANDED..........
03-10-2019
Finally! Congrats!

Did you pay your two OWP applications separately? You might want to withdraw your 1st OWP application and get a refund.
I did pay for two of them. I submitted withdrawal request yesterday and got confirmation that they received the request. Thanks for the recommendation!

arorahemant81

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
Hello everyone

we have been applying for jobs for my wife but no success so far. Can someone advise on if we can take help from some organization or agency to help us finding job for her.

Idarar

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Hello everyone

we have been applying for jobs for my wife but no success so far. Can someone advise on if we can take help from some organization or agency to help us finding job for her.
But does your wife have permission to work in Canada?

If she do have a valid work permit she can apply through a agency.