+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Spousal Sponsorship - December 2018

JesseMaya

Oct 17, 2018
Hi Everyone, we are waiting for our medical exam. We are wondering if anyone knows anyway of getting BC / Canadian ID? My wife is trying to take a first aid course for work that will come in May but BC ID is required.
Thanks so much!

App received Dec 4th
Linked Feb 2nd
Med request Feb 8

Fizzybe

Star Member
Feb 23, 2019
Toronto, ON
Hi folks,

Our application was delivered Dec. 21.
We received our AoR February 21.
My husband received medical examination instructions on February 22.
We completed the exam the next day, we are waiting for the clinic to send over the results to CIC now. :)

Linka93

Nov 23, 2017
Toronto
Hi Everyone, we are waiting for our medical exam. We are wondering if anyone knows anyway of getting BC / Canadian ID? My wife is trying to take a first aid course for work that will come in May but BC ID is required.
Thanks so much!

App received Dec 4th
Linked Feb 2nd
Med request Feb 8

I live in Ontario and I got my ID at the Ontario Service so that would be BC service that issue goverment documents? I just needed my passport and one other id(I brought my country one) to confirm my identity and some basic info - my address, date of birth.

Edit: you have all the info here
https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/governments/government-id/bc-services-card/get-a-card

Reactions: JesseMaya

JesseMaya

Oct 17, 2018
I live in Ontario and I got my ID at the Ontario Service so that would be BC service that issue goverment documents? I just needed my passport to confirm my identity and some basic info - my address, date of birth.
Okay, I'll try and go to BC services and see what they say. Thanks

JesseMaya

Oct 17, 2018
One more question, does any one know if you need the Medical exam to be completed and received before you get an OWP? I saw that a November 27th got there OWP today! We got a medical request on the 8th but weren't able to book an appointment until March 1st.
We are all getting closer!! :)

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
It would take a few days after AOR to link the OWP, everyone the same. I would say after AOR 5-7 days then to link your OWP. It's a normal step.

MirGer

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
Refreshing my timeline:

App sent: Dec 6
App received: Dec 10
AOR: Feb 6
PR linked: Feb 12
OWP linked: Feb 19
MR: Feb 14
Medical done: Feb 19
Passed Medical: Feb 27

Reactions: PowerfulCanada

NHLNFL

Nov 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
13/02/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2019
Med's Done....
25/02/2019
LANDED..........
03-10-2019
I just saw that they are sending OWP for November 30 applicants today!

It's time to feel excited and anxious!!!!
That's crazy! December seemed to be busy for inland applications too. I hope time went by quickly for you all!

They are approving them through online?

Also, do you know how long work permits are issued for through sponsorship?

MUNRRA

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
Updating:
MR done today.
Owp returned February 26th, due to missing $155 fee, I submitted the receipt before getting owp app back, however it didn't work.
Owp resent February 27th.