+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Spousal Sponsorship - December 2018

Genvir24

Jan 29, 2019
Not a December Inland Applicant!!!

Hi everyone! I need an advise I submitted my OWP and Spousal inland application last Jan 21. I said No when the question was if I have a provincial nomination. But now I mean 2 days ago I got an approval of my provincial nomination. My work permit will expire this coming Monday February 11. What I did is I went to the border to flagpole in the US Border and go back to Canadian Border. Thankfully my work permit got approved for 2 years since it is a permanent full time position. My question is how can I update my profile that I already have a nomination a new work permit status in my spousal application? I cannot link my profile yet since I just submitted it few weeks ago. Thanks everyone :):):)

iamvintage

Jan 28, 2019
Sharing our timeline.

Submitted: Dec 7
Received: Dec 11
AOR: Feb 8
Linked:
PR - Feb 10
OWP - Unable to link :(

Any advise on linking OWP?

iamvintage

Jan 28, 2019
How did you linked it ? I lost faith here .. day after day trying all my 5 chances :(
I heard there are various ways to link it. If I can recall correctly, I’ve done below steps:

1. Permanent Residence then Family Class (Spousal Sponsorship)
2. Use the Application # provided in AOR then Family name of the applicant (All Caps)
3. Used the place of birth city (All Caps) and country (drop down)
4. Intended Residence (drop down)
5. Put ‘2’ in the # of family members

I got locked out as well on my first tries. Goodluck!

Nov 8, 2018
I heard there are various ways to link it. If I can recall correctly, I’ve done below steps:

2. Use the Application # provided in AOR then Family name of the applicant (All Caps)

THIS WORKED! Thanks man

nish05

Nov 19, 2018
Sharing our timeline.

Submitted: Dec 7
Received: Dec 11
AOR: Feb 8
Linked:
PR - Feb 10
OWP - Unable to link :(

Any advise on linking OWP?
I linked my OWP following these steps, used all caps ( caps worked for me) and put a space after everything I entered.
Also for passport details, enter what worked for you when you successfully linked your app (if you linked your app using place of birth, use the same. If it was passport details, use that instead).
Category: Temporary Residence
Sub-Category: Work Permit Extension
Please select one: (UCI) & Family Name
Unique Client Identifier (UCI): Enter Principal Applicants UCI
Application Number: Enter Principal Applicants Family name as it is from the passport
Please Select one: Passport - Enter Principal Applicants passport details
What type of work permit are you applying for?: Open (Initial Application or Extension)
Country of residence: Canada
Marital Status: Married
Which Situation Applies to the Applicant: Applied for permanent residence as a spouse or common-law partner in Canada.

Reactions: haroonahmedalvi

MirGer

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019

Thank you so much!!! I finally could link the application following your steps!!!

I couldn't link OWP :(

JesseMaya

Oct 17, 2018
Hey everyone,
we have linked our PR and work Permanent.....and we recently got a medical request. The weird part is we still haven't received an AOR. The only messages we got were saying that we successfully linked both PR + Work Permit....and one for the medical request. Does anyone know what this means? Perhaps we don't have to be concerned as we got a medical request.

App Received Dec 4
PR Linked February 2nd
Work Permit linked Feb 4th
Medical request Feb 7th

np08

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, OT
App. Filed.......
Feb 09, 2018
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2018
Med's Request
Aug 8, 2018
Med's Done....
Aug 13, 2018
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2018
Hey everyone,
we have linked our PR and work Permanent.....and we recently got a medical request. The weird part is we still haven't received an AOR. The only messages we got were saying that we successfully linked both PR + Work Permit....and one for the medical request. Does anyone know what this means? Perhaps we don't have to be concerned as we got a medical request.

App Received Dec 4
PR Linked February 2nd
Work Permit linked Feb 4th
Medical request Feb 7th
Sometimes people just don't get the AOR. All it contains is the application number and an instruction to link it to you online account, so if you've already done that through other means, that's it really. Especially with a medical request, there's no reason to think things aren't progressing normally.

Reactions: JesseMaya
Nov 8, 2018
Hi I started this thread and sent my application December 4th 2018

Application Sent: 4 Dec 2018
Application Received: 5 Dec 2018
AOR Received: 31 Jan 2019
Application Sent: 4 Dec 2018
Application Received: 5 Dec 2018
AOR Received: 31 Jan 2019
PR and OWP Linked: 11 Feb 2019
Medical Request Received: 12 Feb 2019