+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Spousal Sponsorship - December 2018

Jaz12

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Yes, the “Review of Additional Documents” portion of the list on GCKEY updated, and now says “We have received additional documents you provided.” August 2018 applicant, medical passed, have SA, still waiting for AIP.
once you submitted the webform do you after how long it took the change the status to documents received ?

luckyrabbit13

Apr 26, 2019
It took about a day after I sent the follow-up web form message asking if they could confirm receipt of documents. I included a screenshot of my GCKey page with my web form.

pranavkapoorr

Star Member
May 7, 2019
once you submitted the webform do you after how long it took the change the status to documents received ?
it wont change to received as per what I was told by IRCC agent and no conformation email will be sent. You should call them and ask. They will tell you that they received the documents you sent.

I was asked to email docs for myself and wife and I did the same and confirmed after a week calling them.
Following week they asked for my Notice of tax assessment form saying that it was asked in first request (which wasn't asked), I submitted the same and confirmed calling 2 days later.

Since then no change on ecas.

ps: no access to gckey as I have appointed a representative.

its just patience patience and patience.... :/

arorahemant81

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
Thank you very much. Hope we get some news soon! Take care and enjoy the Raptors winning.
Hi, just checked GC Key and it says Profile Updated- Upon opening the same- It says We are Processing your Background Check. However Review of \eligibility still says---- your Application is in progress, we will inform you when we start reviewing your elgibility... What does this mean? ROE happens after Background check?

NHLNFL

Nov 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
13/02/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2019
Med's Done....
25/02/2019
LANDED..........
03-10-2019
Absolutely! Completely fine :)
Enjoy your time off!
Please note my best recommendation for you all here just keep in hand the dates of travel outside of Canada! You will need that later on for your Citizenship application.
I just returned from Hawaii(I am USA citizen). I was there 10 day . No questions asked. I was with my sponsor but I had extra documents in case.

Of course bring your proof of status/ permit.

Reactions: vancouverbc2013

doza-canada

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Hi, just checked GC Key and it says Profile Updated- Upon opening the same- It says We are Processing your Background Check. However Review of \eligibility still says---- your Application is in progress, we will inform you when we start reviewing your elgibility... What does this mean? ROE happens after Background check?
I had that too 2 weeks ago. It just means your application is moving forward and they are doing your BGC now, next is gonna be eligibility review. good luck!

Fizzybe

Star Member
Feb 23, 2019
Toronto, ON
When did you submit your application?

Canna

Jun 19, 2019
Hi everyone!

I just had my final interview today. To my surprise it only took me less than 6 months to get the PR... Thought I’d share my timeline with you.

12/24 Mississauga
2/22 AOR
2/28 ME requested
3/2 OWP issued
3/7 OWP delivered
3/15 ME
3/25 ME passed
6/7 Eligibility passed
6/7 DM
6/13 Interview invitation
6/19 Interview

Feeling accomplished as I didn’t hire a representative. I live in the country side (Saskatoon, SK) which I’m sure is why the final interview was set up so fast. I’m a Japanese national if anyone’s curious.

Good luck to everyone on this forum!
Cheers

Mbm92

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Hi guys, Dec 3 applicant, I got an email from cic today, my landing interview schedule.
A had Decisions Made on both sides ECAS since May 1.
On GcKey still reviewing eligibility.

Sharing my timeline:

APR received on Dec. 03/2018
AOR email received on Jan 24/2019
PR linked on Jan 24/2019
OWP Returned Jan 28, mail received Feb 7.2019
OWP Resend Feb 8.
MR Feb 7, 2019
MR passed msg. updated on Feb. 25
OWP Received: February 19, 2019
OWP linked March 25, 2019
BGC Apr 1, 2019
AIP Apr 30
DM May 1
Did you receive your lending letter? If yes, when ? Thanks

Reactions: Canadianguy1989

doza-canada

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Hi everyone!

I just had my final interview today. To my surprise it only took me less than 6 months to get the PR... Thought I’d share my timeline with you.

12/24 Mississauga
2/22 AOR
2/28 ME requested
3/2 OWP issued
3/7 OWP delivered
3/15 ME
3/25 ME passed
6/7 Eligibility passed
6/7 DM
6/13 Interview invitation
6/19 Interview

Feeling accomplished as I didn’t hire a representative. I live in the country side (Saskatoon, SK) which I’m sure is why the final interview was set up so fast. I’m a Japanese national if anyone’s curious.

Good luck to everyone on this forum!
Cheers
Congratulations! :D

Sometheway

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
Hello guys I just check ecas and show new line update.
Dependents listed on the application are: xxxxx and xxxxx

What that means?

Anne101005

Feb 23, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Im almost done here timeline below,

Dec 24 received
Feb 23 medical request
March 3 OWP
July 2 interview schedule.

Inland applicant and our lawyer send this goodnews this morning. Its so crazy that in Ecas theres still application received and Processing showing, i guess Ecas is slow to update. goodluck everyone.

Reactions: Canadianguy1989