+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Spousal Sponsorship - December 2018

MirGer

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
yes. You just don't have UCI so use other options.
when you try link your application, choose the question given name and family name OR application number (after getting AOR).
And it seems still Dec 7,8 received applicants getting AOR. so.. if your application is received 10 Dec, it would take few more days getting AOR.
Also, I couldn't link my application untill the day I got AOR.
I tried many times and wasn't able to link! I will have to wait for email to try again :(

bruce_dmello

Dec 10, 2018
Update:
Application Sent: 07-Dec-2018
Application Received: 10-Dec-2018
AOR Received: 05-Feb-2019
Application Linked: 05-Feb-2019 (Used applicants information not sponsors and entered information in capitals)

MirGer

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
Update:
Application Sent: 07-Dec-2018
Application Received: 10-Dec-2018
AOR Received: 05-Feb-2019
Application Linked: 05-Feb-2019 (Used applicants information not sponsors and entered information in capitals)
Did you link after receive the AOR or did you link and after that received the AOR???

JesseMaya

Oct 17, 2018
Trying to not get too worried but it seems a little weird that we still haven't received an AOR. Bruce (congratulations) just got his and it was received on the 10th. Does anyone know why we wouldn't have yet? Is there anyone in early December that still hasn't got an AOR?

Received Dec 4th
Linked Feb 2
AOR ???

arsalmano

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
@MirGer
Hey Everyone
I've been trying for ages to link my application and I finally did it!!!!! THIS IS HOW

(1) Go to this below listed link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
(2) Click on continue to Gckey
(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
(4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
(5) Then select category and subcategory that you applied for.
(6) Then select Application Number and Family name
(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form. PUT YOUR FAMILY NAME IS THIS FORMAT - Smith (ensuring the first letter is capitalized) THEN PUSH SPACE BAR ONCE. Then fill in Application number and AGAIN PUSH SPACE BAR ONCE.
(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH, DO NOT FILL IN ANY PASSPORT INFORMATION. AGAIN WRITE ON THE SAME FORMAT (CAPITALISED FIRST LETTER OF YOUR CITY) AND PUT A SPACE AFTERWARDS
(9) Select Province and town you intend to live in (as on your IMM0008) and select current marital Status.
(10) Finally select 2 as the number of family members AND AGAIN ADD A SPACE AT THE END.
(11) Once you fill all information, Click on Search for my application
(12) Your application will be found and can be linked.
(13) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

GOOD LUCK LINKING!!
After getting locked out twice, YOUR instructions helped me get my app linked online! Thank you so much!

Reactions: shalenabennie

arsalmano

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Trying to not get too worried but it seems a little weird that we still haven't received an AOR. Bruce (congratulations) just got his and it was received on the 10th. Does anyone know why we wouldn't have yet? Is there anyone in early December that still hasn't got an AOR?

Received Dec 4th
Linked Feb 2
AOR ???
You should be getting your AOR soon this week sometime hopefully. My app was received on Dec 6 and I got my AOR on Feb 02 via email.

Good Luck!

Reactions: Marins02

syn22

Jan 24, 2019

Received Dec 4th
Linked Feb 2
AOR ???
Yes we are in the same situation.
Received Dec 3
Linked PR Jan 30
Linked OWP Feb 4
And still no AOR... I think maybe something went wrong when they sent it. I like to think that now that everything is linked it cannot be send back, but the truth is I dont know.

arsalmano

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Yes we are in the same situation.
Received Dec 3
Linked PR Jan 30
Linked OWP Feb 4
And still no AOR... I think maybe something went wrong when they sent it. I like to think that now that everything is linked it cannot be send back, but the truth is I dont know.
How can you link both of your apps without getting an AOR? How is that possible?

Reactions: MirGer

syn22

Jan 24, 2019
How can you link both of your apps without getting an AOR? How is that possible?
Same way someone explained before on this forum:"provide the following information(PA) 1. Category - permanent residence 2. Sub category - Family class (Spuse or common-law) 3. Add detail - choose family, given name/ or UCI, family name 4. Personal information - I put my passport number 5. Province, city, current marrital status 6. Number of family number - if you applied just yours(no additional dependant) with sponsor then put "2" I also linked my OWP the same way Just choose Category - temporary residence and Sub category - workpermit"

We used the UCI on the current temporary work permit of my spouse and his information.

Reactions: JesseMaya

arsalmano

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Same way someone explained before on this forum:"provide the following information(PA) 1. Category - permanent residence 2. Sub category - Family class (Spuse or common-law) 3. Add detail - choose family, given name/ or UCI, family name 4. Personal information - I put my passport number 5. Province, city, current marrital status 6. Number of family number - if you applied just yours(no additional dependant) with sponsor then put "2" I also linked my OWP the same way Just choose Category - temporary residence and Sub category - workpermit"

We used the UCI on the current temporary work permit of my spouse and his information.
I'm wondering if I submitted a new OWP application while trying to link my OWP application? I'm so confused.
It says submitted Feb 06, 2019. And under "type" it says "online" but i had sent the OWP app with my PR app.

Do you think I submitted a second app?!