+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Spousal Sponsorship - December 2018

pranavkapoorr

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Any update guys ??
Yes I called IRCC few minutes back... the guy told me that apart from few who got approval being exceptional, according to processing center the sponsor approval are now going out for September 2018 applicants so December applicants will have to wait accordingly.

I felt like crying literally. I need to fly out of Canada badly next month starting and the guy said even if I am approved when I am out, I have to satisfy officer at border why I went out and if he allows me in only then I can do the landing interview and so on but if he doesn’t then application will go waste.

I am so pissed right now :(

MrsBP

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
Yes I called IRCC few minutes back... the guy told me that apart from few who got approval being exceptional, according to processing center the sponsor approval are now going out for September 2018 applicants so December applicants will have to wait accordingly.

I felt like crying literally. I need to fly out of Canada badly next month starting and the guy said even if I am approved when I am out, I have to satisfy officer at border why I went out and if he allows me in only then I can do the landing interview and so on but if he doesn’t then application will go waste.

I am so pissed right now :(
are you seriousssss omgggg. That just depress me. This is ridiculous

MrsBP

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
My criminality check is in process since 20th may... over two months and its still undergoing. Fed up totally...
Idk what to say about this. I was really hoping to have this completed soon. I was hoping before the estimated completion date. This is so ridiculous. How can ppl that started they process in January and even March 2019 can be closer to the end of their process before us...

Sometheway

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
Hello friend's, I got medical exams for my kids this month, but I got a bad news about it, my ex wife doesn't agree for the kids to do it.
What is my options on this matter?

pranavkapoorr

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Hello friend's, I got medical exams for my kids this month, but I got a bad news about it, my ex wife doesn't agree for the kids to do it.
There are chances they dont actually do any test apart from height and weight. When I went for test, they did my xray, blood test, height weight but for my 18 month son they just measured height and weight that too roughly. Even if they do tests, they are easygoing.

Sometheway

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
There are chances they dont actually do any test apart from height and weight. When I went for test, they did my xray, blood test, height weight but for my 18 month son they just measured height and weight that too roughly. Even if they do tests, they are easygoing.
The two kids are 7 and 9 years old, even like that she really doesn't want to do it, I have to remove them from the application if possible.
I don't want to do it, but she doesn't give another choices.

MrsBP

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
https://www.panelphysiciannorthyork.ca/immigration-medical
Check the link I sent you. They are very easy going. Try to explain to her that’s it’s for the benefit for the kids and for you as well. Don’t give them any reason to question why since you already apply for them