+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Spousal Sponsorship - December 2018

Sometheway

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
Hello guys, just received additional documents.
First they asking me again for divorce certificate and my wife notice of assessment 2018, we already provided that information.
Secondly they request medical exam for my 2 kids witch are living on Ireland.
The problem they have to do it before 22 August, and the only available date do make the exam is 26 on August.
What you guys recommend on this situation, I don't want remove the kids from the application because of this issue.
Is possible to remove the from the application?

doza-canada

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Hello guys, just received additional documents.
First they asking me again for divorce certificate and my wife notice of assessment 2018, we already provided that information.
Secondly they request medical exam for my 2 kids witch are living on Ireland.
The problem they have to do it before 22 August, and the only available date do make the exam is 26 on August.
What you guys recommend on this situation, I don't want remove the kids from the application because of this issue.
Is possible to remove the from the application?
Is there any location that you can do the medical test faster? And if not available, you can request extra days for your children's test through webform too and explain why. I had experience they asked for my passport again too. So what I did is that when i submitted it through webform the second time, i wrote in the description explaining and asking why they ask for my additional doc the second time even though it is the same doc. For me, 2 weeks later, the officer called me and explained why they requested the same doc. because they didnt understand. So weird. Hope it help!

MrsBP

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
Timeline
Application sent: Dec 14/2018
Application received: Dec 17/2018
AOR: Feb 19/2019
Medical Request: Feb 22/2019
Medical Completed: Feb 27/2019
Medical passed - March 6/2019
OWP Approved : March 1/2019
OWP Received : March 6/2019
Additional Doc Req: May 10/2019
Submitted Additional Docs : May 23/2019
Background Check -June 20/2019
Eligibility: Passed
SA: June 22/2019
AIP: June 22/2019
DM: June 23/2019
Landing Interview Email:July 24/2019
Landing Interview: Aug 13/2019
PR card : Online the processing time is showing 12 days and everyone is getting the card in the mail with in 2 weeks.

In total it took 163 days to complete the whole PR application process and i excluded all the weekends and public holidays

Good luck to everyone
Congratulations

Sometheway

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
Is there any location that you can do the medical test faster? And if not available, you can request extra days for your children's test through webform too and explain why. I had experience they asked for my passport again too. So what I did is that when i submitted it through webform the second time, i wrote in the description explaining and asking why they ask for my additional doc the second time even though it is the same doc. For me, 2 weeks later, the officer called me and explained why they requested the same doc. because they didnt understand. So weird. Hope it help!
Thank you for the help, I already tell my representative to contact the them ASAP.
The another's locations I why above the 26 August.

Reactions: doza-canada

waitinglikeyaall

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
Any December applicants still waiting and stuck on BCG and had no correspondence ? Did you get RCMP fingerprint request? If you didn’t how long was your application delayed compared to everyone around your time line?

MrsBP

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
Any December applicants still waiting and stuck on BCG and had no correspondence ? Did you get RCMP fingerprint request? If you didn’t how long was your application delayed compared to everyone around your time line?
Yup this is my timeline:
APP sent: Dec 22 2018
APP received: Dec 24 2018
AOR: Feb 22 2018
MR: Feb 27 2019
MC: Mar 1st 2019
MP: Mar 13 2019
BGC started: June 19 2019
Eligibility:
SA:
PA:
DM:
Landing letter:
Landing interview:
PR Card :

waitinglikeyaall

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
Yup this is my timeline:
APP sent: Dec 22 2018
APP received: Dec 24 2018
AOR: Feb 22 2018
MR: Feb 27 2019
MC: Mar 1st 2019
MP: Mar 13 2019
BGC started: June 19 2019
Eligibility:
SA:
PA:
DM:
Landing letter:
Landing interview:
PR Card :
Did you call and ask why is stuck?

MrsBP

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
The last time I called they said they are processing the background check then they have to start the criminal the criminal check.... waiting waiting
But from what I understand ( I could be wrong) that apps from last year don’t have to submit fingerprints. Inland apps

Reactions: pranavkapoorr

AHMED.inland

Dec 19, 2018
Im Dec 19 got request for RCMP fingerprint on July 9 , i have submitted the results July 20 and still waiting

My background started June 24.

Prabh91

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Yea..last friday i got request for rcmp fingerprint and newly filled schedule a declaration form and proof of residency docs...dec 18 applicant...submitted all docs on monday...now waiting