+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Spousal Sponsorship - December 2018

doza-canada

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Congratulations, I am very happy for you! Where do you live? If you're in Toronto, you should be receiving your landing letter very soon I presume.
I live in Toronto. Yes. Thank you so much! DO you know what happened to my passport? this morning around 10 am, the officer from IRCC called my cellphone and ask me about my passport and she thought my passport was expired, which is not. So i explained to her on where to find the correct expiration date. A few hours later, i got the AIP. :D

Will i receive the DM letter first? Or go straight to landing letter? I think i should have the interview at Etibecko.

Reactions: Fizzybe

Fizzybe

Star Member
Feb 23, 2019
Toronto, ON
I live in Toronto. Yes. Thank you so much! DO you know what happened to my passport? this morning around 10 am, the officer from IRCC called my cellphone and ask me about my passport and she thought my passport was expired, which is not. So i explained to her on where to find the correct expiration date. A few hours later, i got the AIP. :D

Will i receive the DM letter first? Or go straight to landing letter? I think i should have the interview at Etibecko.
Oh no wonder there was all that confusion about your passport! Glad it's all sorted out now.

I also live in Toronto, and I never received a DM letter, I just received the letter for the landing interview. But I know that in places like Vancouver where it takes longer to schedule the interview, they do send the DM letter first. I think you'll receive the letter any day now. Keep us posted!

doza-canada

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Oh no wonder there was all that confusion about your passport! Glad it's all sorted out now.

I also live in Toronto, and I never received a DM letter, I just received the letter for the landing interview. But I know that in places like Vancouver where it takes longer to schedule the interview, they do send the DM letter first. I think you'll receive the letter any day now. Keep us posted!
Yes, thank you so much! Hopefully landing interview soon. :D

Ami55

Jul 23, 2019
Hello, i don't know why my thread was deleted. I just need some advices for my case please ! I met my husband september 2018 and got married on april 2019 and be living together since then( can't live with him before marriage), i am planning to apply for the spousal sponsorship on sep.2019 and i am currently on pgwp. Is it a red flag?
Please note that we will provide our engagement and marriage ceremony pictures, honeymoon pictures, and wedding picture. Joint account, he added me on his employment insurance, facebook status and pics, credit card statement..we are living with his parents for now so we wont have mortgage or rent for now..credit statement for some furniture we bought..flight tickets...
Please advice

Fizzybe

Star Member
Feb 23, 2019
Toronto, ON
Hello, i don't know why my thread was deleted. I just need some advices for my case please ! I met my husband september 2018 and got married on april 2019 and be living together since then( can't live with him before marriage), i am planning to apply for the spousal sponsorship on sep.2019 and i am currently on pgwp. Is it a red flag?
Please note that we will provide our engagement and marriage ceremony pictures, honeymoon pictures, and wedding picture. Joint account, he added me on his employment insurance, facebook status and pics, credit card statement..we are living with his parents for now so we wont have mortgage or rent for now..credit statement for some furniture we bought..flight tickets...
Please advice
Why do you think it'd be a red flag? I married my husband three months after meeting him. About one year into our marriage, we filed the application. He was also on pgwp. You have good amount of proof. I think you should also arrange for proof that you live together.

Ami55

Jul 23, 2019
Thank u ! How can we arrange for a proof of living together? Because we are living with his parents now

Fizzybe

Star Member
Feb 23, 2019
Toronto, ON
Thank u ! How can we arrange for a proof of living together? Because we are living with his parents now
Credit card statements, bank statements, insurance showing same address, if any of your official documents have your names and the same address, bills (phone, internet, electricity, etc.) showing same address, if your parents could add you to the lease, or write a letter that you live with them, letters from friends or neighbours stating they know you live together (perhaps you have a friend who dropped you both off to your house, etc.) magazine subscriptions showing same address, etc. These are some ideas.