+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Spousal Sponsorship August 2020

dillym

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Hi all, I found an error on my eCOPR document. Did anyone else from August have this issue too? If so, how long did it take IRCC to update your eCOPR?

Reactions: flower_pot

barkozavrus

Feb 12, 2019
Hi everyone, i have a major issue. I was moving last week and everything was super hectic and i missed the date to confirm that I'm still in canada via the client portal. Will they refuse my application now!!?

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
Hi everyone, i have a major issue. I was moving last week and everything was super hectic and i missed the date to confirm that I'm still in canada via the client portal. Will they refuse my application now!!?
I don’t think they should BUT I’ve never been in this situation before. Now that everything is finalized they shouldn’t just discard your application for this.
But like all deadlines, IRCC can be pretty forgiving.

Call the IRCC call centre ASAP! I suggest talking & clearing this up at the earliest though.

good luck!

barkozavrus

Feb 12, 2019
I don’t think they should BUT I’ve never been in this situation before. Now that everything is finalized they shouldn’t just discard your application for this.
But like all deadlines, IRCC can be pretty forgiving.

Call the IRCC call centre ASAP! I suggest talking & clearing this up at the earliest though.

good luck!
Thank you - i called them and explained the situation. They told me to reply to the email i initially received... I'm afraid it will take them forever to get back to me :(

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
Hi everyone, I received eCOPR today! o_O :D Full timeline in signature!

Good luck to all! I will still monitor this thread to answer questions.
Hey dillym,

Did you send them a webform after you uploaded everything to the portal? I haven't received my eCOPR and it's almost 3 weeks - just wondering if sending a webform speeded things up?

Thanks!

jjr31

Dec 18, 2020
Wondering if anyone can give me some insight. We are at the end of this journey, and our status on our application says decision made. My spouse who is the principal applicant recieved an email asking to reply to it with his email address and other info, so that an account could be created for the portal. We replied to that email the same day on June 23rd. We haven't heard anything back yet, no email that invites us to the portal to upload the photo and confirm our address, etc. I was just wondering if anyone else has waited this long to recieve the follow up email to invite you to sign into the portal? It seems like others were followed up with within days, so I'm a little confused as to what's taking so long, is anyone else experiencing this too? Any insight is appreciated, thanks!

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Wondering if anyone can give me some insight. We are at the end of this journey, and our status on our application says decision made. My spouse who is the principal applicant recieved an email asking to reply to it with his email address and other info, so that an account could be created for the portal. We replied to that email the same day on June 23rd. We haven't heard anything back yet, no email that invites us to the portal to upload the photo and confirm our address, etc. I was just wondering if anyone else has waited this long to recieve the follow up email to invite you to sign into the portal? It seems like others were followed up with within days, so I'm a little confused as to what's taking so long, is anyone else experiencing this too? Any insight is appreciated, thanks!
I think he should check ALL his folders - junk/spam, promotion, updates, etc. The second email from them usually comes the next day. Otherwise, send a follow up email to them.

Last edited:

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
hey there, I received my portal credentials on Day 5 after the first email. Check my signature for more info.
There is currently no processing standard for when you will receive the second email -some get it within 24hrs, others have waited almost 2 weeks.
I know of some people who have responded multiple times to that first email and received a response. Maybe you could give that a try.

jjr31

Dec 18, 2020
hey there, I received my portal credentials on Day 5 after the first email. Check my signature for more info.
There is currently no processing standard for when you will receive the second email -some get it within 24hrs, others have waited almost 2 weeks.
I know of some people who have responded multiple times to that first email and received a response. Maybe you could give that a try.
I replied back a second time like suggested and they sent it today, so thank you! :)

sandy92

May 8, 2018
Hi peeps
Can somebody add Visa office and PR card in mail columns in September 2020inland group . I don’t know how to do that and also,please let me know how to do that. Or someone can do that
Thanks in advance

nyug2018

May 23, 2021
Hi, I have some questions about the IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal :
1- Is "original entry date" when I entered Canada for the first time? like 5 years ago but meantime I travelled around the world as well but the last time I entered it was 3 years ago. Is going to be like original date: day month 2016 , Date of last time entered Canada: day month 2018

2 - I realized that I made a mistake about the port of entry. The last time when I entered Canada, my final destination was originally Vancouver but my flight ended up landing in Calgary because of some weather problems. I wrote Vancouver BC on my application but then I realized Calgary Alberta has written on my stamps. I didn't reply the email yet. Do I have to explain the situation or just send it with what is written on the stamps?

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
Just making this thread for August 2020 inland spousal sponsorhip applicants. Lets all be hopeful and hope for the best :)
hey man, maybe you can help me .. I got the instructions ...but struggling to find an application for an open work permit..Can you help me?
Also once I send everything, will there be PR application?

As of February 14, 2018, we’ve improved this application package based on your feedback. Revised guides and checklists are now available below. Find out more about what we’ve changed.

Application guide
Checklist
Forms for the sponsor to fill out
For the person being sponsored (principal applicant):

jjr31

Dec 18, 2020
Has anyone who has their eCOPR recieved their actual PR card in the mail yet? If so, how long did you wait after receiving your eCOPR?