+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Spousal Sponsorship August 2020

nyug2018

May 23, 2021
Does anyone know how to complete the "PROTECTED WHEN COMPLETED - B" paper and print it? It drives me crazy I don't know how to complete it and anytime I try to print it, my information part is empty. Or I'm just going to wait for my pr card, it's been already a week if it's coming in 2 weeks. BTW portal didn't approve my picture yet too. Thank you :)

Reactions: flower_pot

flower_pot

Aug 24, 2021
Hi there, I submitted my application in Aug 2020. After 4-6 weeks i received a letter with Temporary file number statrts with XF******** that says Application has been received on Aug 18, 2020. In March they asked to send recent pictures and 2 new passport size pictures and i sent them on March 17, 2021. Now i received another letter thats same like the previous one i received but it has different file no. thats temporary starts with XF********* last digits are different and it says Application has been received on March 25, 2021. i am confused why temporary file# and dates are different. anybody has an idea about it?

It has been a year already i did nt receive any other update rather than temporary file number twice.

Last edited:

sunyyy

Nov 14, 2018
I was unable to book any appointment close here in St. John’s .. I booked next month 29th June .. so far. Hope that won’t be an issue
Medical finally passed on the 26th.. please what is the next thing I will be expecting?

what is ECAS and SA and COPR. Some help me explain

secondly how do I get my biometric refunded … webform or email ?

Reactions: flower_pot

sunyyy

Nov 14, 2018
How long before the next step, because I spent 3-4 months just trying to figure out my medicals like booking appointments and everything was so slow.
If only I knew I would have done upfront medicals

Can I get a brief overview of the next steps and requirements so I will be prepared for it this time before hand ?
is it SA or COPR will I be expecting ?
What comes next after medical passed ? The moment I get my COPR am I eligible to apply for a super-visa for my mum .. not easy looking after baby here ?