+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Spousal Sponsorship August 2020

dillym

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Hi all, just following up on my initial portal e-mail. I followed up on 6th June and got portal credentials on 9th June. Full timeline in signature.

Reactions: flower_pot

Usa2canada<3

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-08-2020
AOR Received.
11-25-2020
Still waiting on SA and AIP. they only started processing my sponsors app a month ago apparently.

Unbalanced

Aug 14, 2019
Is it normal to get a pre-arrival services email and Decision Made on ECAS, before getting AIP and SA? We got the email and DM today, and it seems like we skipped the other steps compared to everyone else.

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
Is it normal to get a pre-arrival services email and Decision Made on ECAS, before getting AIP and SA? We got the email and DM today, and it seems like we skipped the other steps compared to everyone else.
oh wow congratulations! Pre-arrival letter means that it’s a positive decision.
Also honestly with the workload that IRCC has right now, they’re trying to land as many inland applicants as fast as possible, and looks like at times they miss certain steps for some applicants.

I never got an AOR but got everything else, and now DM with a portal invite email this week.

Reactions: Unbalanced

dillym

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
oh wow congratulations! Pre-arrival letter means that it’s a positive decision.
Also honestly with the workload that IRCC has right now, they’re trying to land as many inland applicants as fast as possible, and looks like at times they miss certain steps for some applicants.

I never got an AOR but got everything else, and now DM with a portal invite email this week.
Which visa office is handling your case if you don't mind me asking?

Polly0268

Nov 12, 2020
Hi all, just following up on my initial portal e-mail. I followed up on 6th June and got portal credentials on 9th June. Full timeline in signature.
Congrats dillym, you must be so relieved now. I have a question did you receive any email to say your application was transferred to another office. I haven’t heard anything since I did medical. It shows that medical is passed though. So now just waiting.

Arsh-7777

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
Hello everyone,
Could anyone please help. I am about to submit my husband’s sponsorship application.
according to the checklist PCC from outside Canada should be less than 6 months. He already have the PCC which is 10 months old and he didn’t leave canada after that.
I talked to agents twice one told me it is still valid and another told me you need new one. Could somebody please help what should I do?

nmdsouza

Nov 17, 2019
Hi, I'm PR holder and sponsoring my spouse and Child both Inland. Can you please let me know is it required to submit IMM 1283 - Financial Evaluation form in my case ?

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
Hello everyone,
Could anyone please help. I am about to submit my husband’s sponsorship application.
according to the checklist PCC from outside Canada should be less than 6 months. He already have the PCC which is 10 months old and he didn’t leave canada after that.
I talked to agents twice one told me it is still valid and another told me you need new one. Could somebody please help what should I do?
Hi Arsh,

PCC are usually valid only for 6 months.

Especially since you are about to submit a new application make sure to submit documents that are valid at the time of submission.
I know of some cases where the file was returned for the PCC not being valid at the time the officer opened their file, when in fact it was valid at the time of submission.

You can always call IRCC call centre to check with an agent.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: Arsh-7777

Arsh-7777

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
Hi Arsh,

PCC are usually valid only for 6 months.

Especially since you are about to submit a new application make sure to submit documents that are valid at the time of submission.
I know of some cases where the file was returned for the PCC not being valid at the time the officer opened their file, when in fact it was valid at the time of submission.

You can always call IRCC call centre to check with an agent.

Hope this helps!
Hi Majima,

thank you for your response. Yeah we applied for new one today…

Reactions: Majima