+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Spousal Sponsorship August 2020

Unbalanced

Aug 14, 2019
Hi does any one booked recently medical with in GTA panel doctor
Having hard time to book sooner date
One place available in Sep 2021
You might have luck checking the clinics with online booking multiple times to catch new slots opening up. One place that took calls also gave me a specific time in a few days to call back to schedule an appointment, but ultimately I was lucky and got an online booking somewhere else for the next day even though the last time I looked their calendar was booked for months.

Reactions: Majima

nyug2018

May 23, 2021
Hey, yes we went and did this today and got OHIP. You can only go to certain Service Ontarios. We went to one in Richmond Hill, ON on Bloomington. You have to bring a printout of your AIP, your passport from your original country, something that proves address (my wife who is the applicant got an Ontario Drivers license and used that) and lastly the filled out form found on the website. They will give you a temporary Health Card which is good for a year.
Did you have an appointment or just walk in?

nyug2018

May 23, 2021
Hi does any one booked recently medical with in GTA panel doctor
Having hard time to book sooner date
One place available in Sep 2021
My suggestion is to call them, especially those who doesn't have an online booking system you have more chance to get an appointment from them.

Reactions: Majima

Usa2canada<3

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-08-2020
AOR Received.
11-25-2020
is there siginificant delays between medical passed, aip and SA.. SA and AIP both show in process on sponsors ecas. however on my gckey instead of inprocess it shows submitted... should i be concerned? did my file get transferred like other files? can any one shed light as to why the application may say submitted now?

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
Hi everyone!

I’m a Sept 2020 inland applicant.

After looking at the spreadsheet, I realized that some people in this group submitted an upfront medical exam BEFORE they got a medical request and have passed the medical!

Can you please shed some light on what the process was: did you have to call IRCC to link your UMI + EMI numbers/send a webform or did they do it automatically?

I’m in the same situation (upfront from 2020) & have called IRCC + sent a webform with that request. I just don’t want to waste my time waiting for their response (which could take a month!) & will instead go get a fresh medical exam if it comes to that.

Would appreciate any help you can give! THANK YOU!

dillym

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
is there siginificant delays between medical passed, aip and SA.. SA and AIP both show in process on sponsors ecas. however on my gckey instead of inprocess it shows submitted... should i be concerned? did my file get transferred like other files? can any one shed light as to why the application may say submitted now?
I don't understand what you're saying. What do you mean by, SA and AIP both show in process on Sponsor's ECAS?

Regarding transferred applications - Once the PA receives AIP in GC Key, if the officer's name at the bottom of the letter does not include a local Canadian office e.g. Etobicoke or Mississauga, then it might have gotten transferred to a VAC abroad. I read someone say this in a WhatsApp group. You can always call IRCC to check whether the application has been transferred.

You should not be worried about the application status on GC Key showing as Submitted. This is normal. It only changes if there is a new update on your profile since your last login, or you need to provide IRCC with information. In the former case, it will show as "Application/Profile Updated", in the latter case, it will show as "Action Required". The "Action Required" will only be cleared until the request IRCC has made of you is fulfilled, and the officer checks by hand that it has been fulfilled.

What’s the meaning of A H on the spread sheet under Officer column?
When you receive AIP or SA, at the bottom of the letter, the officer leaves his/her initials. People are keeping track of which officers are in charge of their applications. It is sometimes helpful to compare with other applications being processed by the same officer. Different officers have different workflow habits.

Anyone gotten any new updates recently?
I just passed my medical today! Full timeline below.

nyug2018

May 23, 2021
I just got my medical exam but my doctor confused me, she said I need to upload my medical paper. I couldn't figure it out to upload my paper. Do we have to upload or she already sent the file and she didn't know the procedure?

travelingrabbit

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
I just got my medical exam but my doctor confused me, she said I need to upload my medical paper. I couldn't figure it out to upload my paper. Do we have to upload or she already sent the file and she didn't know the procedure?
Medical should be submitted by the office themselves, after they review your radiograph and bloodwork. It's possible the doctor wasn't aware of the process, but I would call the office when possible to make sure it's getting submitted to where it needs to go.

Reactions: nyug2018

dillym

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Actually, you can upload the document using the generic online web form on the IRCC website.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Your doctor's office will send the results to IRCC directly. But they recommend people still submit proof that they have completed their medical. Use the link above to submit the document which your doctor gave you.

Reactions: nyug2018

bmacmurray

Apr 15, 2021
We applied for PR on August 12th. Just got our IRCC invitation to Confirmation Portal today! Just have to confirm everything on the portal and then we get sent our COPR. Almost there!

Reactions: dillym

mithunnivas

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
My application says decision made when checked ecas. Waiting for lawyer office reply. Only they have access to the application

Reactions: dillym