+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Spousal Sponsorship August 2020

SA92

Mar 3, 2021
I called yesterday and they said we need the letter which is saying your application is almost complete or it reached last stage. That person also didn’t know much about it. I called their customer care number . I would be more help if you tell me which location you went. I can go anywhere. Specific address is in Brampton. If you have that number you called and book appointment. Please let me know and what actually you told them etc etc.
I went to:

North Service and Dorval (Oakville)
Located at: Dorval Crossing Plaza
220 North Service Road West, Suite P5030
Oakville, Ontario L6M 2Y3

They're appointment only and i contacted +1 800-267-8097 to book one. I Believe it can be done online too. I said that i have a perm res application in process and i have an approval in principle letter which makes me eligible to apply for OHIP. I told them that i went to a different location which would not process it and asked for a location that would (within my area)

sandy92

May 8, 2018
I went to:

North Service and Dorval (Oakville)
Located at: Dorval Crossing Plaza
220 North Service Road West, Suite P5030
Oakville, Ontario L6M 2Y3

They're appointment only and i contacted +1 800-267-8097 to book one. I Believe it can be done online too. I said that i have a perm res application in process and i have an approval in principle letter which makes me eligible to apply for OHIP. I told them that i went to a different location which would not process it and asked for a location that would (within my area)
Ok ty
Did they ask for OWP?
Or you just gave them the letter?

sandy92

May 8, 2018
Last edited:

bmacmurray

Apr 15, 2021
Anybody know can I apply for health card After getting AIP and SA?
Hey, yes we went and did this today and got OHIP. You can only go to certain Service Ontarios. We went to one in Richmond Hill, ON on Bloomington. You have to bring a printout of your AIP, your passport from your original country, something that proves address (my wife who is the applicant got an Ontario Drivers license and used that) and lastly the filled out form found on the website. They will give you a temporary Health Card which is good for a year.

sandy92

May 8, 2018
Hey, yes we went and did this today and got OHIP. You can only go to certain Service Ontarios. We went to one in Richmond Hill, ON on Bloomington. You have to bring a printout of your AIP, your passport from your original country, something that proves address (my wife who is the applicant got an Ontario Drivers license and used that) and lastly the filled out form found on the website. They will give you a temporary Health Card which is good for a year.
Hey thanks . I got appointment on 28 May in Brampton coz they only accepts appointment. The place you went Is walk in or bu appointment? And is there any cost for health card?

sandy92

May 8, 2018
Can you tell me the exact location or address?

bmacmurray

Apr 15, 2021
Can you tell me the exact location or address?
It is at 50 Bloomington Road West, Aurora, ON (Sorry I thought it was Richmond Hill before because it is right on the border of the two cities). It is appointment only as well but shouldn't take you that long to get an appointment. We booked a Friday appointment on Wednesday. There were Thursday appointments available just at times that didn't work for us. So prob next day, if not 2 days in advance if you are flexible with times. There was no cost. Basically you hand them all the paperwork and they take your picture and give you a temporary paper with your health card number on it. Your card will be sent to you in the mail. It is good for 1 year. When you get your final Permanent Resident email saying congratulations, you have been approved. You can go back and they will update you to a permanent health card. Hope that helps! :)

sandy92

May 8, 2018
It is at 50 Bloomington Road West, Aurora, ON (Sorry I thought it was Richmond Hill before because it is right on the border of the two cities). It is appointment only as well but shouldn't take you that long to get an appointment. We booked a Friday appointment on Wednesday. There were Thursday appointments available just at times that didn't work for us. So prob next day, if not 2 days in advance if you are flexible with times. There was no cost. Basically you hand them all the paperwork and they take your picture and give you a temporary paper with your health card number on it. Your card will be sent to you in the mail. It is good for 1 year. When you get your final Permanent Resident email saying congratulations, you have been approved. You can go back and they will update you to a permanent health card. Hope that helps! :)
Hey thanks
I got appointment on Tuesday.

Reactions: bmacmurray

Skywalker09

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07/09/2014