Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08/23/2015
VISA ISSUED...
09/11/2015
LANDED..........
05/07/2016
Are there august applicants who didn't received medical request? My application was received on August 11. Got aor on March 24. Then no updates. Just worried.
AOR March 25. Biometrics request last March 30. No Medical. hang in there buddy.

Reactions: dillym

ORD2YUL

Mar 8, 2021
Are there august applicants who didn't received medical request? My application was received on August 11. Got aor on March 24. Then no updates. Just worried.
I haven't even received my AOR yet and my application was received on August 24th. According to the spreadsheet, there are 16 of us who've had no movement since August.

Reactions: KatieNicole831

dillym

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Same, application received August 31st 2020, BIL April 7th 2021. No medical request yet.

Hello there,
I’m new to the forum. Just a general question. I applied for my wife’s inland application in August-2020 and till now She got AOR and biometric request. She gave biometrics on March 23 and yet there’s no update in online ECAS. It just says “Received application”. In a spreadsheet, lots of people update as biometric passed. How would they know?
Thanks in advance folks.
Yes, my GC key does not have a record of the BIL which was sent to me. Also, the website says that my fingerprints are not needed even though BIL was sent to me.

sunyyy

Nov 14, 2018
My application was also received august 11, no medical request yet. Every other thing is in progress.

my questions
I did medical when coming for study in December 2018 will I still get medical request ?
I paid for biometric fees but I have done biometric already in 2018, will I get a refund ?

sunyyy

Nov 14, 2018
I did medical when coming for study in December 2018 will I still get medical request ?
I paid for biometric fees but I have done biometric already in 2018, will I get a refund ?

anjana johny

Star Member
Mar 23, 2020
My application was also received august 11, no medical request yet. Every other thing is in progress.

my questions
Same. I did medical in 2018 when came to Canada. Biometrics done in 2019

travelingrabbit

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
I don’t think we need to do medicals and biometric again, I think that’s why we never got a medical request . Think about it ..
Medical exams are only good for one year, biometrics are good for 10 years. It's probable that you both will get medical exams requested for your application. You can find out if you'll need to give biometrics here.

dillym

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Hello there,
I’m new to the forum. Just a general question. I applied for my wife’s inland application in August-2020 and till now She got AOR and biometric request. She gave biometrics on March 23 and yet there’s no update in online ECAS. It just says “Received application”. In a spreadsheet, lots of people update as biometric passed. How would they know?
Thanks in advance folks.
It's exactly the same for me. If you linked on GC Key, check the details of your application status, and there should be a box on the top right hand corner titled Applicant Information. If your biometrics were sent, it would show the biometrics number, date of enrolment and date of expiration of your biometrics. I'm not 100% certain of this being confirmation the BIL were accepted though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skywalker09

HtsCan

Apr 18, 2021
It's exactly the same for me. If you linked on GC Key, check the details of your application status, and there should be a box on the top right hand corner titled Applicant Information. If your biometrics were sent, it would show the biometrics number, date of enrolment and date of expiration of your biometrics. I'm not 100% certain of this being confirmation the BIL were accepted though.
Thanks Bud. I could link my application to online account and it shows there biometric info.

Reactions: dillym

dillym

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Hey, anyone from this August cohort received MR in the last two weeks? Things really slowed down in terms of BIL and MR requests in August..

End of July applicants are now getting AIP and DM right now. The timeline doesn't make sense..

anjana johny

Star Member
Mar 23, 2020
Hey, anyone from this August cohort received MR in the last two weeks? Things really slowed down in terms of BIL and MR requests in August..

End of July applicants are now getting AIP and DM right now. The timeline doesn't make sense..
No MR yet