+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland spousal April 2023

Canzavwil

May 26, 2023
I find it weird how they never asked you for police certificate??? But well done on getting PR
What can I say? I’m the same as you, I was waiting for the email to send my documents to the Mexican embassy for it but they never requested it, I didn’t submitted one because I need the letter from them to do so. It went passed on July 17 the day I got PPR

Reactions: UKCitizen007

UKCitizen007

Jul 17, 2023
What can I say? I’m the same as you, I was waiting for the email to send my documents to the Mexican embassy for it but they never requested it, I didn’t submitted one because I need the letter from them to do so. It went passed on July 17 the day I got PPR
Ye howlong have you been in Canada? Plus were you on a visitor or work visa when you applied

Canzavwil

May 26, 2023
Unreal well done bro!! Im still waiting had all the same timeline as you pretty much just waiting on my BGC
I logged into GCKEY and saw it said latest update: FINAL DECISION: on July 17 your application is in Progress we will message you…
I though it was weird cuz it was not updated since May so I waited 1 day and got the portal invite

Reactions: UKCitizen007

mv38001

Oct 4, 2020
I logged into GCKEY and saw it said latest update: FINAL DECISION: on July 17 your application is in Progress we will message you…
I though it was weird cuz it was not updated since May so I waited 1 day and got the portal invite

My Friend is also seeing similar status. FINAL DECISION: <Some Date> your application is in Progress we will message you…

What does this mean? This message is confusing as it says Final Decision and then it says it's in Progress.

conchstewey

Sep 4, 2023
Applied March
Aor- May
Medical - passed (May)
Biometrics- passed (May)
Sponsor Eligibility - passed (june30th)
Principal Applicant - AIP (June 29th)

Background checks in progress
I have had quicker processing time due to the fact I already had a Medical and Biometrics done before I applied.

Anyone know howlong it takes for BGC after all the other stages are passed?
Feel free to ask me any questions on process too
Did you AOR come as an email with no PDF? Did it say "This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada". ?? I'm trying to confirm if this is the AOR!!

VLiu

Star Member
Jun 4, 2023
My Friend is also seeing similar status. FINAL DECISION: <Some Date> your application is in Progress we will message you…

What does this mean? This message is confusing as it says Final Decision and then it says it's in Progress.
That suggests that your decision is on the way, and you may get good news in a couple of days.