Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
Same situation
Removal order in place 2017
The sponsorship applied on aug 30 , 2019
AOR 3 sep, 2019
And CBSA visit home and asked PA to be held in detention:(
Sorry to hear that
Those cbsa officers no joke they keep my friend for ten months in detention he has to put $10000 to get Release
If you offer a Bon about $5000 or $10000 which is a lot of money. they might be released him

Just keep him in pray

Reactions: muk5477

rick1992

Nov 13, 2019
Its just so bad, he is inside since friday, out application is in progress, people are getting their medical.

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
Its just so bad, he is inside since friday, out application is in progress, people are getting their medical.
I know it’s very hard there
Don’t worry they will release him as long he has no crime in his record
He has check in every week or month
But u have Propose a bon
For release or talk to your lawyer it’s better go with his advice

rick1992

Nov 13, 2019
He has no criminal record, not even a traffic ticket. They have a removal order ready for him, we are having a review tomorrow
Please pray for us

DIDA2017

Apr 7, 2017
Canada
I got this letter this week, and will apply under sponsorship spouse next week... everything ready...
what i should to do ???

“””
Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
This letter refers to your application for a Visitor Record. Your application as requested is refused.
Your request for a visitor record, as indicated on your application, was for the period of your intended stay for tourism from 20Jun2019 to 30Dec2019. This period has lapsed and as such, I am refusing this application for a visitor record. I am satisfied you have fulfilled the original reason for entry/satisfied purpose of your stay in Canada has been fulfilled.
Our records indicate that your authorization to remain in Canada has expired and you are now in Canada without valid temporary resident status. As such, you are required to leave Canada without delay. If you do not leave Canada voluntarily, enforcement action may be taken against you. Thank you for your interest in Canada.
Sincerely,
Officer D Clark IRCC Fredericton

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Anticipate that any sponsorship will involve a lot of scrutiny given your history and you could still be removed during sponsorship.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I got this letter this week, and will apply under sponsorship spouse next week... everything ready...
what i should to do ???

“””
Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
This letter refers to your application for a Visitor Record. Your application as requested is refused.
Your request for a visitor record, as indicated on your application, was for the period of your intended stay for tourism from 20Jun2019 to 30Dec2019. This period has lapsed and as such, I am refusing this application for a visitor record. I am satisfied you have fulfilled the original reason for entry/satisfied purpose of your stay in Canada has been fulfilled.
Our records indicate that your authorization to remain in Canada has expired and you are now in Canada without valid temporary resident status. As such, you are required to leave Canada without delay. If you do not leave Canada voluntarily, enforcement action may be taken against you. Thank you for your interest in Canada.
Sincerely,
Officer D Clark IRCC Fredericton
Given your history, your spousal application will be considered as a marriage of convenience or a nongenuine relationship. Expect lots of scrutiny and possible refusal.

DIDA2017

Apr 7, 2017
Canada
I got married last April in municipalitie with official certificate .. after that i apply for restoration my visitor status so i just got that letter this week.
I just finish preparing my file for sponsorship so then i will apply asap.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I got married last April in municipalitie with official certificate .. after that i apply for restoration my visitor status so i just got that letter this week.
If you applied for a visitor record for a period starting in June 2019, I think your restoration period has ended.

cindyestteacher

Nov 16, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-09-2018
Med's Request
15-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
Just curious, but why did you wait to apply for a visitor extension? It doesn't look good when you are out of status. It is always very important to remain in status.

Manj96

Sep 25, 2019
Yes that is what we are planning next.
Hi Hope things worked out for you. I am in somewhat similar situation, and thinking if and when I am called in by CBSA, In case PR application's AOR is not enough to defer hte removal order. I may have to file appeal in court to defer the removal. Is that something you did? if yes, how did it go ?

Reactions: Gill$&@

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Hope things worked out for you. I am in somewhat similar situation, and thinking if and when I am called in by CBSA, In case PR application's AOR is not enough to defer hte removal order. I may have to file appeal in court to defer the removal. Is that something you did? if yes, how did it go ?
If an applicant reaches the AIP (Approval in Principle) it can defer, but probably not if a removal order has already been issued.

The Public Policy for those without legal status does not apply to a person that is already deemed to be Removal Ready, when they apply for Inland sponsorship.

Manj96

Sep 25, 2019
If an applicant reaches the AIP (Approval in Principle) it can defer, but probably not if a removal order has already been issued.

The Public Policy for those without legal status does not apply to a person that is already deemed to be Removal Ready, when they apply for Inland sponsorship.
hmm okay thanks! I just got appeal denied this friday, and have AOR not AIP since last year October, no signs of movement on PR file after that though. My understanding is CBSA will wait for couple weeks, in case I apply for judicial review, but in case I don't at that point I think I'm close to be called in for interview and have removal order kicked in, unless they feel that PR application is close to be processed ( almost year and half ).

Would you agree? or have something different from your experience?

Woman08

Mar 14, 2023
How did it go ? It’s been along time did you finally get landed ?

Reactions: Gill$&@