+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Sponsorship May 2020

Kumar125

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
I wasn't able to link the OWP to my account, but surprisingly I received the work permit in the mail today!

So, what is going to be the next step? I guess they will ask for health check and biometric soon?

Still not able to link my PR application though
Wow congrats, what date are you? I also have not received anything yet. Hope I will also get surprise in the mail .

bian07

May 19, 2017
ok thanks, my partners is only for 1 year. I am wondering if they made a mistake or if this is a new policy
How long is your partners passport valid for? If its less than 2 years then its probably because the passport is going to expire before that

bian07

May 19, 2017
I was just able to link my application to gckey! I used the application number that I got in the biometrics fee reminder, my family name & passport info :) still waiting for AOR though

Annamurzik

May 26, 2020
Finally got aor today & they started processing my boyfriends sponsor eligibility :)
Hey! Remember we were talking about not being able to log in with GC key, so you were right it wasn't SIN. It is a website technical problem. It loops to the main page and I am not able to fix it. Apparently, it's a common problem. E-mailed technical support. If anyone else had this issue let me know if you were able to fix it!