+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Sponsorship May 2020

HelpSeeker38

Nov 9, 2020
Hi Everyone,
For those who are able to link their OWP could you please confirm which option you have opted for "Which situations applies to applicant?", Applied for Bridge open work permit or Applied for Permanent Residence as Spouse or Common law partner in Canada or something else? After several attempts I am not able to link so trying hard to join the dots. Any advice or suggestion will be highly appreciated.

HelpSeeker38

Nov 9, 2020
Yayyy!! Finally I am able to link OWP. Does anyone know after getting the Work permit if I can move to other province from Quebec by updating the address under my Permanent Residence application ? Is there any impact of doing this on my application processing?

sandy92

May 8, 2018
Hi there
Is anyone here who submit the Imm5406 additional family information form through webform to update the postal code?
Because i saw some of them people got application returned due to missing postal code or country name.
I updated through web form
Anyone who did the same and didn’t get back application?
Please reply

bian07

May 19, 2017
Hi there
Is anyone here who submit the Imm5406 additional family information form through webform to update the postal code?
Because i saw some of them people got application returned due to missing postal code or country name.
I updated through web form
Anyone who did the same and didn’t get back application?
Please reply
you can try doing that but there is no guarantee that they will add it to your file and update it.

bian07

May 19, 2017
as I said, they might consider it or they won't. it worked for some people in the past, it didn't work for others in the past. No guarantees. I personally wouldn't keep my hopes up too high

sandy92

May 8, 2018
as I said, they might consider it or they won't. it worked for some people in the past, it didn't work for others in the past. No guarantees. I personally wouldn't keep my hopes up too high
Okay
Thanks for the information
Just hope for the best for everyone

the_tundra

Aug 10, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-05-2020
The work permit has a separate application number than the sponsorship application, so you won't be able to find it with the sponsorship application number. I applied for owp with the sponsorship at the same time.
I could link the owp with my uci number from previous applications.
Thank you for this comment. We were able to link the OWP application to the account yesterday! It is still being processed but my partner's biometrics from 2018 when he was doing his WP extension have been accepted. Hopefully, this means the approval will be soon.

bian07

May 19, 2017
Thank you for this comment. We were able to link the OWP application to the account yesterday! It is still being processed but my partner's biometrics from 2018 when he was doing his WP extension have been accepted. Hopefully, this means the approval will be soon.
Awesome news! I'm glad I could help

Reactions: the_tundra