+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Sponsorship May 2020

Jonski

Dec 16, 2019
has anyone received any updates recently? Any movement on OWP or AOR?
I called IRCC today and confirmed that they received my application with file number starts at”X”... but still no AOR and i can’t even see anything on ECAS.
Application Submitted: 05/06/2020
Application Received: 05/08/2020
at least one worry has been cleared in my head... Praying for everyone for a favorable outcome.. Keep on praying. God bless!

HelpSeeker38

Nov 9, 2020
@bian07 Were you able to find your application using temp AOR number starting with X.. in order to link your work permit to gc key account? and initially did you apply for Permanent residency only and applying for New/Extend work permit now or you applied for both PR+OWP and now linking the OWP with your gc account? I am asking to see if I can relate my situation with yours.
I applied for :
PR + OWP on May 05
Confirmed to be received on May 11
Received Temp AOR starting with FXXXXX on Sep 25
but not able to link my application with gc account
Any help will be greatly appreciated

Reactions: J20190911

bian07

May 19, 2017
@bian07 Were you able to find your application using temp AOR number starting with X.. in order to link your work permit to gc key account? and initially did you apply for Permanent residency only and applying for New/Extend work permit now or you applied for both PR+OWP and now linking the OWP with your gc account? I am asking to see if I can relate my situation with yours.
I applied for :
PR + OWP on May 05
Confirmed to be received on May 11
Received Temp AOR starting with FXXXXX on Sep 25
but not able to link my application with gc account
Any help will be greatly appreciated
The work permit has a separate application number than the sponsorship application, so you won't be able to find it with the sponsorship application number. I applied for owp with the sponsorship at the same time.
I could link the owp with my uci number from previous applications.

HelpSeeker38

Nov 9, 2020
The work permit has a separate application number than the sponsorship application, so you won't be able to find it with the sponsorship application number. I applied for owp with the sponsorship at the same time.
I could link the owp with my uci number from previous applications.
Thanks A lot for the speedy response. So while linking your application with gc key, for the Category did you choose Temporary Residence instead of Permanent Residence?

bian07

May 19, 2017
Thanks A lot for the speedy response. So while linking your application with gc key, for the Category did you choose Temporary Residence instead of Permanent Residence?
Yeah you choose temporary residence -work permit and extension and fill in your details and choose open work permit

HelpSeeker38

Nov 9, 2020
Yeah you choose temporary residence -work permit and extension and fill in your details and choose open work permit
Appreciate your response but due to some reason its not working for me and I already did the five attempts for today, will try again tomorrow by crossing fingers.

jjispig

May 29, 2017
May applicants, do you know if we now could use web form to send in some relationship proofs like ID and bills? Wasn't able to provide enough during the lockdown.

Thanks.

bian07

May 19, 2017
May applicants, do you know if we now could use web form to send in some relationship proofs like ID and bills? Wasn't able to provide enough during the lockdown.

Thanks.
They will request more during the application process if they need it.

wtexan

Feb 6, 2019
Checking the spreadsheet today, for 2020 Inland , Jan has AIP 15 , SA 11 and DM 8 out of 82 registered and Feb only AIP 2 out of 73. Thats it