+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Sponsorship May 2020

wtexan

Feb 6, 2019
applied for Inland May 4 2020, sent regular mail. After waiting 4 months with no reply we contacted our MP who did any enquiry and said our app was received May 11 2020. The following week we received are request to pay Biometrics fees on Sept 3/20 as many others received the same day. We were advised to request a visitor visa extension. On Sept 12/20 we competed a Visitor Extension app as my wife's visitor visa will expire Oct 17/20, as this was online we received instant reply that it was complete & received. We have not had any emails/contact from CIC since Sept3rd .We were unable to include the photos with the original May app as d/t the virus no photo places were open, but had them done last week and will wait till they are requested before mailing. Still waiting

Annamurzik

May 26, 2020
applied for Inland May 4 2020, sent regular mail. After waiting 4 months with no reply we contacted our MP who did any enquiry and said our app was received May 11 2020. The following week we received are request to pay Biometrics fees on Sept 3/20 as many others received the same day. We were advised to request a visitor visa extension. On Sept 12/20 we competed a Visitor Extension app as my wife's visitor visa will expire Oct 17/20, as this was online we received instant reply that it was complete & received. We have not had any emails/contact from CIC since Sept3rd .We were unable to include the photos with the original May app as d/t the virus no photo places were open, but had them done last week and will wait till they are requested before mailing. Still waiting
I literally have the same timeline as you. Got mine recieved on May 12th. Also waiting for AOR. I saw some March applicants already got OWP. Really don't understand how that works so inconsistently.

wtexan

Feb 6, 2019
I was looking at that chart and there is no pattern. The Inland app for April to August all received the notice of AOR & temp # about
the same week in September.
But the September people only waited a week or 10 days for their notice. We are retired so not looking for a work permit
Well Oct is all but over and its snowing pretty good here

bian07

May 19, 2017
To be fair tho, the temporary aor + app number means nothing, besides them opening the envelope. They could still get the application back because its incomplete. Only March applicants have been getting the actual aor so far, which means their applications are complete. They are only sending the temporary aor's out so people stop bugging them about everything being so slow.

Annamurzik

May 26, 2020
To be fair tho, the temporary aor + app number means nothing, besides them opening the envelope. They could still get the application back because its incomplete. Only March applicants have been getting the actual aor so far, which means their applications are complete. They are only sending the temporary aor's out so people stop bugging them about everything being so slow.
Yeah, that is so true unfortunately.

anjana johny

Star Member
Mar 23, 2020
Hi,

My husband is sponsoring me for pr. When we applied for inland spousal pr, I had no job. Now I got two months contract job. Do I need to update ircc about that? Because, for application we submit only job letter of sponsor. Since i am principal applicant do i have to update it to ircc?

bian07

May 19, 2017
Hi,

My husband is sponsoring me for pr. When we applied for inland spousal pr, I had no job. Now I got two months contract job. Do I need to update ircc about that? Because, for application we submit only job letter of sponsor. Since i am principal applicant do i have to update it to ircc?
As far as I know, you don't need to. Do you have a work permit? When did you apply for pr, if you don't mind me asking

Annamurzik

May 26, 2020
Hi,

Hey, I haven't updated my employment status either post-quarantine. I have applied while unemployed. As far as I know it never said anywhere that you as a principal applicant should.

bian07

May 19, 2017
I have work permit. I just applied for pr in august. At that time I was unemployed. This month I got a job.
Oh I see! Congrats on the job! But no you don't need to update them on that, just address changes and stuff like that should be updated

bian07

May 19, 2017
has anybody else have trouble with the inland may tracker? seems like a bunch of entries disappeared