+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Online TRV: Passport Timeline

simonxiaowang

Nov 18, 2017
Hi everyone,

If you already applied TRV online inland. Please post your timeline here so that everyone else could be updated.

Here is mine:

Applied: October 10th
Passport Request: October 23rd
Passport received at CPP Ottawa: October 26th
Status changed to approved: November 10th
Tracker activated: Waiting...

Thank you.

coca

Nov 13, 2017
Applied: Oct 19th
Passport Request: Nov 3rd
Passport Received at Ottawa: Nov 7th
Still waiting...

coca

Nov 13, 2017
Hi everyone,

If you already applied TRV online inland. Please post your timeline here so that everyone else could be updated.

Here is mine:

Applied: October 10th
Tracker activated: Waiting...

Thank you.
By the way, why does it take so long for them to mail your passport? Did you put your address in the prepaid envelope?

simonxiaowang

Nov 18, 2017
By the way, why does it take so long for them to mail your passport? Did you put your address in the prepaid envelope?
I called cic and all they can do is to send an email to ottawa to expedite the process. Of course I put the my address in the prepaid envelope. The one on the phone just told me that they still have my passport.

Simonhch

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
Inland applicant, passport requested on Nov 3, received on Nov6, nothing updated till now. So worried about if CIC received my passport...

simonxiaowang

Nov 18, 2017
Inland applicant, passport requested on Nov 3, received on Nov6, nothing updated till now. So worried about if CIC received my passport...
You need to wait probably two more weeks for the dispatch. My passport was received on Oct 26th and approved on Nov 16th, still waiting...

azeezsaz

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2020
I called cic and all they can do is to send an email to ottawa to expedite the process. Of course I put the my address in the prepaid envelope. The one on the phone just told me that they still have my passport.
How do we reach out to CIC? what is the number?

simonxiaowang

Nov 18, 2017
How do we reach out to CIC? what is the number?
Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)
  • Automated telephone service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
    If you have a touch-tone telephone, you can listen to pre-recorded information about our programs, and check the status of your application.
  • Client Support Centre agents - Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays. Services are available in French and English.

Agents can help you with general and case specific enquiries. They cannot:
    • make decisions on applications
    • help process applications faster, unless you meet the criteria for urgent processing

simonxiaowang

Nov 18, 2017
Finally, they sent my passport back!!!!

Applied
: October 10th
Tracker activated: November 20th