+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland medicals, FBI and Police Check

Lylyth

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
How long does it take for Inland medical, FBI and Police check to register on-line Client Application status?

Our application is "in process" for 4 months now and nothing new has been added since September saying they started processing our application.

Any advice would be appreciated...thank you

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They're currently processing inland applications for first state approval received up to June 5, 2009 so I'd say you'll be waiting a few months still before you hear anything. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/canada/process-in.asp#perm_res

madzibaba

May 20, 2009
The inland medicals and FBI police reports are things that are looked at after First Stage Approval so before there is Airst Stage Approval / AIP they will not be interested in those , the benefit however of what you have done is that in the event that you get First Stage approval before the stipulated time expires that will cut down your processing time......If the medicals and FBI checks expire then u will have to get new ones done ..hopefully that will not be the case ...Stay strong...from surfing the net and reading blods and forums it seemms that CIC is moving quite fast nowadays..you may get an early xmas present
God Bless

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From what I have heard, you must have done your medical exam to get first stage approval. Is this incorrect?

Lylyth

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Thank you for the replies.

Just getting worried because we sent the medical receipt with the initial application and it's not listed as being received from the doctor and sent the FBI/Police checks 2 months later.

As the timeline gets closer the more nervous I become.