+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Landing Interview from Vancouver Office: waiting time

Hanna219

May 6, 2019
Hi, I am waiting for a landing appointment from Vancouver office... I got DM on August 16th. I've been waiting for 2 months! Seems like many people here got emails earlier than that. Is someone waiting long like me? Should I contact to CIC?

kelvincky

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Hi, I am waiting for a landing appointment from Vancouver office... I got DM on August 16th. I've been waiting for 2 months! Seems like many people here got emails earlier than that. Is someone waiting long like me? Should I contact to CIC?
yeah that seems like a long wait. call cic.

112018inlandpaper

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
That’s ridiculous. It says on the email you will receive feedback after 30 days. I don’t understand how come some people got schedule after 2 days. Me I’m still waiting for almost two weeks already to be scheduled in Edmonton. You better call CIC that’s past grace period already. That’s ridiculous!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Hanna219

May 6, 2019
yeah that seems like a long wait. call cic.
That’s ridiculous. It says on the email you will receive feedback after 30 days. I don’t understand how come some people got schedule after 2 days. Me I’m still waiting for almost two weeks already to be scheduled in Edmonton. You better call CIC that’s past grace period already. That’s ridiculous!!!:mad::mad::mad:
I called CIC. The operator said the current waiting time for landing interview at Vancouver office is THREE months and no need to worried... Many people have got emails much earlier than that but it seems like I'm the unlucky one. I'll wait for another month and we'll see!

viking10

Aug 25, 2017
I called CIC. The operator said the current waiting time for landing interview at Vancouver office is THREE months and no need to worried... Many people have got emails much earlier than that but it seems like I'm the unlucky one. I'll wait for another month and we'll see!
If it makes you feel any better, I waited 10 days longer than you and still no word. Getting close to three months.

windf_cz

Oct 24, 2019

NHLNFL

Nov 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
13/02/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2019
Med's Done....
25/02/2019
LANDED..........
03-10-2019
Hi All,

I received a letter from IRCC requesting an interview in Vancouver at the following address.

1148 Hornby Street

Vancouver, BC V6Z 2C3

The time scheduled is 6:00 PM. Is it normal to have the interview after work hours?

I'm asking because the IRCC website says the working hours for this office is 8am - 4pm (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/canada-appointment-only.html#bc).

Thanks,
Yes they have "extended hours". I had my interview there on a thursday this october at 5:15 pm. It even says in the letter "during extended hours" and there were still a few couples in there