+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Landing Interview from Vancouver Office: waiting time

cosymoves

Jun 25, 2019
Received my Inland Landing Letter via email July 9th.
Nothing has changed online, it still says its checking my background. meh, maybe they just dont bother to update online once they issue a landing letter?

Application Received: 9th January
Inland Landing Letter (email): 9th July

luckyrabbit13

Apr 26, 2019
Well heck I’d happily go to Surrey if it would speed things up. I’d take a ferry to Victoria even! :D (I’m an August applicant and the waiting is not easy... come on landing letter!)
I think the number of applicants in Vancouver or BC are more and we have only one office thats why the delay is...I also saw one more CIC office in Surrey,BC but i think everyone who is attending the interview is in Vancouver

nitcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Can you share your time line -congrats
AOR: Dec 21, 2018
IP1 (with Ghost update): 1st week of Feb 2019
DM Date: Apr 30, 2019
Email received for Landing Interview: June 12, 2019
Landing Interview Date: July 3, 2019
Now waiting for our PR cards to arrive.

nitcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Hey all, my landing interview was a breeze today! The officers were engaging and fun to talk to.

I handed over my passport, work permit, old study permit, 2 photos, Payment confirmation page for right to PR (but the officer didn't really care!)

Appointment was at 9:30am and I was called right on dot at 9:30am and it took 10-15mins and I was out as a PR!

Do not stress out! Best of luck!
Congrats!!!

cosymoves

Jun 25, 2019
AOR: Dec 21, 2018
IP1 (with Ghost update): 1st week of Feb 2019
DM Date: Apr 30, 2019
Email received for Landing Interview: June 12, 2019
Landing Interview Date: July 3, 2019
Now waiting for our PR cards to arrive.
What's DM? is that the same as Inland Landing Letter which says they've finished processing your case? I've had that but no DM and no interview email yet.

Gizelles

Jun 25, 2019
Hey Guys...I did my landing on July 3 and got my COPR within 15 min of my scheduled time....Wanted to thank you all for all the information and sharing of updates because it really helped me to reduce my stress level and helped me control my nerves.

Now waiting for my PR card. Hope it also comes soon.
Did you get your PR yet do you know how long it takes to PR card comes after interview because l have flight in August 20 and my interview is July 17th.

kelvincky

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Not sure the average but I got my landing email recently and it took 4 weeks from DM. Interview was for 3 weeks after landing email received.
DM to landing letter took 4 weeks, and interview is scheduled 3 weeks after you got landing letter, that is a long wait, 7 weeks in total after DM!

I am just trying to figure what to expect as I just got AIP today and my wife is planning to go to vegas at the end of August, I guess we are safe lol

cmvalle

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
DM to landing letter took 4 weeks, and interview is scheduled 3 weeks after you got landing letter, that is a long wait, 7 weeks in total after DM!

I am just trying to figure what to expect as I just got AIP today and my wife is planning to go to vegas at the end of August, I guess we are safe lol
When did you get your DM? I got mine on June 21 and still no landing interview email.