Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey all, my landing interview was a breeze today! The officers were engaging and fun to talk to.

I handed over my passport, work permit, old study permit, 2 photos, Payment confirmation page for right to PR (but the officer didn't really care!)

Appointment was at 9:30am and I was called right on dot at 9:30am and it took 10-15mins and I was out as a PR!

Do not stress out! Best of luck!

Kenvinal

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Whistler
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-11-2019
Hi where do you receive all these timeline points with their dates?

All I see on my web account is

Application received.

We sent you correspondence on Feb 3.

Medical resultd received.

I havny linked my paper app with my account yet.
I kept track of the dates using info on the website and emai
Hey all, my landing interview was a breeze today! The officers were engaging and fun to talk to.

I handed over my passport, work permit, old study permit, 2 photos, Payment confirmation page for right to PR (but the officer didn't really care!)

Appointment was at 9:30am and I was called right on dot at 9:30am and it took 10-15mins and I was out as a PR!

Do not stress out! Best of luck!
Congrats on becoming a PR! My interview is in 8 days and I it can't get here soon enough.

Jaz12

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019

Do not stress out! Best of luck![/QUOTE

Congrats can you provide the timeline ?

Keyys

May 9, 2019
Just wondering how long Vancouver is currently taking to issue landing interview.i have been waiting for abt 4wks

Jaz12

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Yes,shows Dm.actually it will b 4 weeks tomorrow to b exact.
I think the number of applicants in Vancouver or BC are more and we have only one office thats why the delay is...I also saw one more CIC office in Surrey,BC but i think everyone who is attending the interview is in Vancouver

Reactions: Kenvinal

Jaz12

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Ircc told me to wait,if dont hear anything in a month to call them again
oh ok... for me they asked the applicant to call since they said as a sponsor they cant talk to me about the date...Did they tell you is the back ground check is completed and now the local office has to provide you with a date?

Paras779

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
UPDATE:

24th Jan Applicant here

July 9th - Got a letter saying application has been completed and Vancouver Immigration will contact us for an interview.

Now just waiting for Landing Interview.

Reactions: barsarah

Jaz12

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
UPDATE:

24th Jan Applicant here

July 9th - Got a letter saying application has been completed and Vancouver Immigration will contact us for an interview.

Now just waiting for Landing Interview.[/QUOTE

Congrats does the status online change to interview needed ? did you find any letter on your gkey account stating that the application has been completed ? who gets this email the sponsor or the applicant ?

Jaz12

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
UPDATE:

24th Jan Applicant here

Now just waiting for Landing Interview.
Congrats does the status online change to interview needed ? did you find any letter on your gkey account stating that the application has been completed ? who gets this email the sponsor or the applicant ?

Paras779

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
I have a representative, so I cant even register on GCkey. All the emails and update goes to my lawyer.