+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Landing Interview from Vancouver Office: waiting time

andybc

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
i am also crying i got call from immigration today at 11 am. the agent told me i missed my landing appointment which was scheduled for 8th may.then he asked about the email . I said nothing is received by my repersentative.he confirmed the email address and said now it will be schedule for june .what is going on with them how it is possible. Now only god help me.
Your representative seriously dropped the ball here. At least you don't have to wonder any longer why it took so long and everything will be fine.

juju2017

Aug 16, 2017
I have something weird to share with you.

I received landing interview notice yesterday and the interview is on May 27 2pm. I sent cic a message asking about my landing appointment through web form last week and this morning I got their reply. In the cic web form reply, they said that my appointment is at 4pm... And more strange is that right after that sentence it says " the appointment was scheduled on Sep 11, 2018" I don't understand whats this mean at all. My AOR is July 18, 2018. I didnt even get MR until Feb,2019.

Harry_bc

Apr 24, 2019
Your representative seriously dropped the ball here. At least you don't have to wonder any longer why it took so long and everything will be fine.
Finally.. its a miracle .. yesterday i was crying and today there is no limit of happiness.. by grace of god i got landing interview on 28th may at 1:30 pm .. it is so fast .. god is always near .. thank you all

MyPrBcNihar

Jun 5, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Progressed to Decision made on March 5th, I have not received any letter from CIC Vancouver about it until now. Does it make any problem!?

BR_ESL

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Not really. I never received a DM letter. The only letters we received were SA and AIP; then Interview appointment.
I’m on the same situation. I only received AIP and SA letters. Could you tell me when you got AIP and SA, please? Thanks.
All the best!

Reactions: barsarah

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
Finally.. its a miracle .. yesterday i was crying and today there is no limit of happiness.. by grace of god i got landing interview on 28th may at 1:30 pm .. it is so fast .. god is always near .. thank you all
How? You called them or they just moved it ahead?

wallbr

Star Member
May 7, 2018
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
I have a question, what should we bring for address document. Is photo ID enough?

Sarab26

Star Member
Apr 28, 2018
E mail says i have to bring landing fee receipt. I do have it on my bank statemnt and i have e mail from cic that says they received the landing fee and receipt is attached to the email which they forgot to attach. I asked my consultant but she says she could not find it either. Landing e mail says that if i dnt have it they will cancel my appointment. Dnt know what should i do

Khadakarle

Mar 22, 2019
App. Filed.......
08-06-2018
AOR Received.
25-07-2018
Med's Request
05-02-2019
Med's Done....
08-02-2019
I landed smoothly yesterday at Vancouver office. The process was very straightforward.
I reached there just before 9 and I was called in 15mins ish later. They basically looked at
E mail says i have to bring landing fee receipt. I do have it on my bank statemnt and i have e mail from cic that says they received the landing fee and receipt is attached to the email which they forgot to attach. I asked my consultant but she says she could not find it either. Landing e mail says that if i dnt have it they will cancel my appointment. Dnt know what should i do
Your consultant should have the receipt as he/she must have uploaded on the file

jevisa

Mar 27, 2019
Log-in your account here and request for a receipt. https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/ols/login.do?&app=epay&page=viewallreceipts&lang=en

Khadakarle

Mar 22, 2019
App. Filed.......
08-06-2018
AOR Received.
25-07-2018
Med's Request
05-02-2019
Med's Done....
08-02-2019
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1242&top=4