+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Landing Interview from Vancouver Office: waiting time

aa0013

Dec 5, 2017
i did my landing on monday may 13,2019.. but we still haven't received any ppr for my husband who lives in usa.. the immigration officer who did my landing in vancouver ircc office told me that he will directly communicate with my husband's processing office and request them to issue the ppr but guess what i called cic today morning and they told me that the dumb officer mailed the memo to wrong office in buffalo which is not even operating and is out of business..it is really frustrating how clueless and dumb they can be...we have already been waiting for so long and now these enqiries will take much longer ...god knows! PLEASE HELP if anybody can suggest anything

aa0013

Dec 5, 2017
So, this Vancouver office is really abusing people and destroying people's lives.
My application has a status of a decision made since January 4, 2019, and my overseas spouse got a PR Visa in her passport which is expiring at the end of June since my medical is expiring. Now I have sent them 4 emails, called twice, opened two case-specific enquiries, even went to the local MP office for assistance. Still no response, no information, no CoPR no landing appointment. And here I am now, stressing every day. My spouse is expring pretty soon and they do want to do anything about this. She quit her job, left the apartment back home and now her visa will expire because of some morons in the Vancouver office that do not want to do their job. Over 4months wait and still no information if they will call me. I regret that applied to be a PR in this country. In a 3rd world country, you will get a better service. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT DO TO NEXT...It seems easier to get to the Pope than to these clowns in that office.

Sorry for my rant.
i am literally crying as i write this...i did my landing on monday may 13,2019.. but we still haven't received any ppr for my husband who lives in usa.. the immigration officer who did my landing in vancouver ircc office told me that he will directly communicate with my husband's processing office and request them to issue the ppr but guess what i called cic today morning and they told me that the dumb officer mailed the memo to wrong office in buffalo which is not even operating and is out of business..it is really frustrating how clueless and dumb they can be...we have already been waiting for so long and now these enqiries will take much longer..its his birthday today..i wish i could give him this present but ...god knows!

Sarab26

Star Member
Apr 28, 2018
i am literally crying as i write this...i did my landing on monday may 13,2019.. but we still haven't received any ppr for my husband who lives in usa.. the immigration officer who did my landing in vancouver ircc office told me that he will directly communicate with my husband's processing office and request them to issue the ppr but guess what i called cic today morning and they told me that the dumb officer mailed the memo to wrong office in buffalo which is not even operating and is out of business..it is really frustrating how clueless and dumb they can be...we have already been waiting for so long and now these enqiries will take much longer ...god knows!
Did u try sending e mail to Vancouver office directly??

aa0013

Dec 5, 2017
Did u try sending e mail to Vancouver office directly??
NO the agent who attended my call told me not to because they already sent an internal enquiry to the office which can again take upto a month..i do not want to do something that might actually delay the process.. i was thinking if i could go the vancouver office and walk- in with my landing appointment letter and explain them the situation at the front desk if they allow me to do so.

Markmyname08

Mar 17, 2017
NO the agent who attended my call told me not to because they already sent an internal enquiry to the office which can again take upto a month..i do not want to do something that might actually delay the process.. i was thinking if i could go the vancouver office and walk- in with my landing appointment letter and explain them the situation at the front desk if they allow me to do so.
As far as I know they don’t allowed walk in.

Harry_bc

Apr 24, 2019
Congratulations to all who got landing interview. So i guess thay are not proceeding according to the dm dates anymore. Still waiting....[/
i am literally crying as i write this...i did my landing on monday may 13,2019.. but we still haven't received any ppr for my husband who lives in usa.. the immigration officer who did my landing in vancouver ircc office told me that he will directly communicate with my husband's processing office and request them to issue the ppr but guess what i called cic today morning and they told me that the dumb officer mailed the memo to wrong office in buffalo which is not even operating and is out of business..it is really frustrating how clueless and dumb they can be...we have already been waiting for so long and now these enqiries will take much longer..its his birthday today..i wish i could give him this present but ...god knows!
i am also crying i got call from immigration today at 11 am. the agent told me i missed my landing appointment which was scheduled for 8th may.then he asked about the email . I said nothing is received by my repersentative.he confirmed the email address and said now it will be schedule for june .what is going on with them how it is possible. Now only god help me.

Reactions: BR_ESL

Markmyname08

Mar 17, 2017
i am also crying i got call from immigration today at 11 am. the agent told me i missed my landing appointment which was scheduled for 8th may.then he asked about the email . I said nothing is received by my repersentative.he confirmed the email address and said now it will be schedule for june .what is going on with them how it is possible. Now only god help me.
I think you need to accept the situation. It already done and you cant undo it anymore. On the bright side, you said that cic will reschedule your landing interview in June. Cheer up! And prepare yourself on that day of your interview.