+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[Inland] I have no idea why we didn’t receive SA yet.

AK220

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
Only outland apps get it after AOR. Inland apps get it at the very end of the process. You have nothing at all to worry about.
So my wife got phone call from IRCC
But the agent who phoned my wife is in Vancouver.
What is this supposed to mean?
Do you know what’s that for..?
Like phone interview...?
Do you know what will they ask us?

AK220

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
Yeah I understand your stress and disappointment with IRCC but if you can see not only you a lot here waited for a long period of time and you’re in the last stage so be patient I’m sure it’s gonna be very soon. I’m hoping for the good news on your application!

To (MY WIFE) and (ME),

Further to our brief conversation today, please call me back at (Number of Agent) when it’s a convenient time for you.

This email serves as confirmation that you are being contacted by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. I would like to confirm some details about your application submitted on (Date they received the application), application number: (Application Number)

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

This is what they said through the email.
What is that supposed to mean?

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
To (MY WIFE) and (ME),

Further to our brief conversation today, please call me back at (Number of Agent) when it’s a convenient time for you.

This email serves as confirmation that you are being contacted by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. I would like to confirm some details about your application submitted on (Date they received the application), application number: (Application Number)

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

This is what they said through the email.
What is that supposed to mean?
You received email after call?

AK220

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
But what they asked her on call? She's sponsor or applicant?
She is a Sponsor, and I'm an applicant.
They said call them whenever we both are available and they'd like to check the details on the application we submitted.
What is that supposed to means tho...?

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
She is a Sponsor, and I'm an applicant.
They said call them whenever we both are available and they'd like to check the details on the application we submitted.
What is that supposed to means tho...?
Don't worry. Maybe they wanna verify few details. All the best

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
So my wife got phone call from IRCC
But the agent who phoned my wife is in Vancouver.
What is this supposed to mean?
Do you know what’s that for..?
Like phone interview...?
Do you know what will they ask us?
Better to call them (IRCC) as they requested it’s clear on the email that they need clarification so call but be ready with all the documents you’ve submitted and be confident to answer yes I heard some got a phone interview so be prepared good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: YVR123

AK220

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
Better to call them (IRCC) as they requested it’s clear on the email that they need clarification so call but be ready will all the documents you’ve submitted and be confident to answer yes I heard some got a phone interview so be prepared good luck.
Clarification of what if I may ask...?
Is there something wrong?

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
Clarification of what if I may ask...?
Is there something wrong?
I don’t think so something is wrong because if there is I’m sure they gonna send you a letter and it just says on the email “to confirm some details about your application submitted” so just relax and call them back in order for you to know what is it all about.

AK220

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
I don’t think so something is wrong because if there is I’m sure they gonna send you a letter and it just says on the email “to confirm some details about your application submitted” so just relax and call them back in order for you to know what is it all about.
Oh, so are they gonna conduct kind of phone interview to verify my document and if there are any changes in order to make sure before DM and SA?

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
Oh, so are they gonna conduct kind of phone interview to verify my document and if there are any changes in order to make sure before DM and SA?
Only IRCC knows the answer but if I were you and your wife I’m gonna call them the most convenient time possible to know the possible answer hoping for the best on your application.

AK220

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
You received email after call?
Only IRCC knows the answer but if I were you and your wife I’m gonna call them the most convenient time possible to know the possible answer hoping for the best on your application.
We finally talked to IRCC agent through the phone, It was just normal convos and she was just verified basic informations on our application such as how much we know about each other and how we met and etc.
And then, she said everything is good and wish us luck.
Is it good sign tho?
Do you know what’s the next step?

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
We finally talked to IRCC agent through the phone, It was just normal convos and she was just verified basic informations on our application such as how much we know about each other and how we met and etc.
And then, she said everything is good and wish us luck.
Is it good sign tho?
Do you know what’s the next step?
I think it’s a good sign as she said everything is good and wish you good luck so just wait and see what would be the next hopefully approval for both of you congrats in advance!