+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[Inland] I have no idea why we didn’t receive SA yet.

np08

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, OT
App. Filed.......
Feb 09, 2018
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2018
Med's Request
Aug 8, 2018
Med's Done....
Aug 13, 2018
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2018
But some Late April applicants gotten SA&AIP then DM.
I’m Mid April applicant tho :(
I’m still concerned a bit
So? Every case is different. There are certainly also May applicants that already got DM. I even saw an August one recently. None of it matters. You are under 12 months which means it's being processed normally and there's nothing to worry about.

You're in the final stage, yes.

AK220

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
So? Every case is different. There are certainly also May applicants that already got DM. I even saw an August one recently. None of it matters. You are under 12 months which means it's being processed normally and there's nothing to worry about.

You're in the final stage, yes.
Yeah... you’re right.
I shouldn’t worry about things.
Are they gonna send me any email or call me after Background check and Spouse Eligibility by any chance?
Did you ever get email or phone call from IRCC if I may ask?
I don’t know how things work and how processing goes to be honest... lol
I truly appreciate your kind help!

np08

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, OT
App. Filed.......
Feb 09, 2018
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2018
Med's Request
Aug 8, 2018
Med's Done....
Aug 13, 2018
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2018
Yeah... you’re right.
I shouldn’t worry about things.
Are they gonna send me any email or call me after Background check and Spouse Eligibility by any chance?
Did you ever get email or phone call from IRCC if I may ask?
I don’t know how things work and how processing goes to be honest... lol
I truly appreciate your kind help!
You'll get emails for DM and SA. And DM will often show in ECAS before getting the actual email. There will also be an email with details regarding the landing appointment. No phone calls.

AK220

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
You'll get emails for DM and SA. And DM will often show in ECAS before getting the actual email. There will also be an email with details regarding the landing appointment. No phone calls.
Application step
Current status

Review of eligibility : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

This is current status on my GCKEY account.

BUT... Shouldn't it be ’We are reviewing your eligibility’ like this???

np08

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, OT
App. Filed.......
Feb 09, 2018
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2018
Med's Request
Aug 8, 2018
Med's Done....
Aug 13, 2018
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2018
Application step
Current status

Review of eligibility : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

This is current status on my GCKEY account.

BUT... Shouldn't it be ’We are reviewing your eligibility’ like this???
It doesn't matter. Sometimes it doesn't update at all, sometimes the updates are very late. I had my landing appointment scheduled and my DM, and my GCKEY still said they're reviewing background check.

You're seriously worrying over nothing.

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
But some Late April applicants gotten SA&AIP then DM.
I’m Mid April applicant tho :(
I’m still concerned a bit
Hi every application whether inland or Outland is different timelines you cannot compare yours to others as long as you don’t mark the 12 months yet you’re application is in the right track and nothing to be worried about. Just be patient and relax. You’re not alone even mine the same still waiting.

AK220

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
Hi every application whether inland or Outland is different timelines you cannot compare yours to others as long as you don’t mark the 12 months yet you’re application is in the right track and nothing to be worried about. Just be patient and relax. You’re not alone even mine the same still waiting.
I know, but some Mid and Late April inland applicants and even May applicants got DM and Landing Interview schedule.

IRCC help centre agent said they’re now processing my wife’s spouse eligibility and my criminality.

As far as I know, that takes only few days to process spouse eligibility and criminality.
I just want to know when it will be done and when I will get DM and Landing Interview schedule.

I’m just still stressed out even though IRCC Agent who is working at help centre said my application which I submitted is perfect and nice but If it’s really nice and perfect why don’t I get any updates or DM shortly?

Lots of people may think I’m ridiculously stressed out over nothing, but I’m stressed out because there’s no update so far.

le chat orange

Jul 20, 2018
They give a timeline of about 12 months so until that has passed, there's no sense in being stressed out about it. Different agents processing applications, different circumstances, different countries the PA is from...it all factors into different timelines for everyone.

AK220

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
They give a timeline of about 12 months so until that has passed, there's no sense in being stressed out about it. Different agents processing applications, different circumstances, different countries the PA is from...it all factors into different timelines for everyone.
So, is it at least good thing IRCC help centre agent mentioned my application is nice and perfect?

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
I know, but some Mid and Late April inland applicants and even May applicants got DM and Landing Interview schedule.

IRCC help centre agent said they’re now processing my wife’s spouse eligibility and my criminality.

As far as I know, that takes only few days to process spouse eligibility and criminality.
I just want to know when it will be done and when I will get DM and Landing Interview schedule.

I’m just still stressed out even though IRCC Agent who is working at help centre said my application which I submitted is perfect and nice but If it’s really nice and perfect why don’t I get any updates or DM shortly?

Lots of people may think I’m ridiculously stressed out over nothing, but I’m stressed out because there’s no update so far.
Yeah I understand your stress and disappointment with IRCC but if you can see not only you a lot here waited for a long period of time and you’re in the last stage so be patient I’m sure it’s gonna be very soon. I’m hoping for the good news on your application!

le chat orange

Jul 20, 2018
So, is it at least good thing IRCC help centre agent mentioned my application is nice and perfect?
If they told you your application is good, you just need to be patient and wait for them to finish processing. I know it's hard but try not to stress out about it - you're still well within the 12 month timeframe.

AK220

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
Yeah I understand your stress and disappointment with IRCC but if you can see not only you a lot here waited for a long period of time and you’re in the last stage so be patient I’m sure it’s gonna be very soon. I’m hoping for the good news on your application!
Thank you for your kind words.
I truly appreciate it :D
I shouldn’t be stressed over this but it’s not easy.
I think I need to keep myself busy..

Anyways, I got my OWP 3 months after they received my application (I submitted my OWP upfront with my PR application and got my OWP in July, 2018).
Does it mean I got AIP earlier? Or is AIP different one?

Reactions: Calm2019

AK220

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
If they told you your application is good, you just need to be patient and wait for them to finish processing. I know it's hard but try not to stress out about it - you're still well within the 12 month timeframe.
So, I need to be patient...
I need to keep myself busy and try not to stress out...
I know I’m at the final stage and it’s good sign that help-line agent mentioned my application is nice and good.
I truly appreciate your kind words, that helps me to calm myself down.
Anyway, What is your time line if I may ask?

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019

Anyways, I got my OWP 3 months after they received my application (I submitted my OWP upfront with my PR application and got my OWP in July, 2018).
Yeah keep yourself busy is

Yeah make yourself busy is the best thing to do than thinking over your application. Usually 3 months processing and approval for the OWP once you submitted upfront together with your spousal sponsorship application but it has nothing to do with the processing of your SS application as they are different process and yes you got your AIP earlier lucky you.

AK220

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
Yeah keep yourself busy is

Yeah make yourself busy is the best thing to do than thinking over your application. Usually 3 months processing and approval for the OWP once you submitted upfront together with your spousal sponsorship application but it has nothing to do with the processing of your SS application as they are different process and yes you got your AIP earlier lucky you.
So my wife got phone call from IRCC
But the agent who phoned my wife is in Vancouver.
What is this supposed to mean?
Do you know what’s that for..?
Like phone interview...?
You know What will they ask by any chances??