+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

emotile

Mar 29, 2017
If you can have both programs, it chooses for you and you will be in CEC, which is faster and more convenient as there are no funds required.

sunny_guyed said:
Can I apply for an EE under FSW for now and later submit another application under Canadian Experience Class category or it is prohibited to submit EE profiles using two categories i.e. Federal Skilled Worker for now and later on Canadian Experience Class?

I have more than two years of experience working as a Health & Safety Engineer so would like to submit an EE profile under FSW for now and after one year submit another application using another category- Canadian experience class.

Any clarification will be appreciated.

movingforward!!

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
10/02/2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
10/02/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Help!!
Medicals passed March 30th now shows we are reviewing your results. Is this a new thing?
Also how long does it take to get PPR for FSW-inland now a days?

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results We are reviewing the results of your medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thoughts!!!

Deepi_911

Apr 24, 2017
After Medical passed what is the waiting days for PPR.
As per tracker its between 90-110 days.
Any April FSW inland did you got PPR?

Aug 2, 2017
hi everyone.

just sharing my experience in case it may help others.
i am an fsw inland applicant. prior to being a pr, i am holder of a student visa and entered canada last august 2016.
i maintained a fsw application in my cic account after entering canada. on feb 8, 2017, i received an invitation to apply.
i completed the entire requirements, and submitted, in march 22, 2017.
no updates received until may 25. cic requested me to re upload a copy of my ielts results. and i did right away.
it has been a series of changes in my cic account like the background check update, medical update, etc. by the way, i did the upfront medical exam.
on july 4, i finally received a PPR request. i sent my passport and 2 pcs of photos to cic.
on july 25, my cic status changed to approved and i started tracking the prepaid envelope i bought from canada post.
i got my passport back, together with the confirmation of PR, on july 28.
I am just waiting for cic to give me a schedule for the verification of my confirmation of PR. I opted to just do it in a CIC office rather than re-entering through a border.
i will be celebrating my first year anniv in canada next month. but more importantly, i am already a PR.

tips:
be sure to indicate your uci number if you have one already to avoid some delays in processing.

Reactions: optimus.prime

gmichelli

Star Member
May 10, 2017
In my situation I submitted my application on July 21, got the AOR on the same day and medicals passed changed yesterday on August 2nd (12 days after AOR). They have requested some documents (Schedule A and Designated Individual form) and the background check says "we are processing...".

I'm so anxious!

optimus.prime

Jul 3, 2016
hi everyone.

just sharing my experience in case it may help others.
i am an fsw inland applicant. prior to being a pr, i am holder of a student visa and entered canada last august 2016.
i maintained a fsw application in my cic account after entering canada. on feb 8, 2017, i received an invitation to apply.
i completed the entire requirements, and submitted, in march 22, 2017.
no updates received until may 25. cic requested me to re upload a copy of my ielts results. and i did right away.
it has been a series of changes in my cic account like the background check update, medical update, etc. by the way, i did the upfront medical exam.
on july 4, i finally received a PPR request. i sent my passport and 2 pcs of photos to cic.
on july 25, my cic status changed to approved and i started tracking the prepaid envelope i bought from canada post.
i got my passport back, together with the confirmation of PR, on july 28.
I am just waiting for cic to give me a schedule for the verification of my confirmation of PR. I opted to just do it in a CIC office rather than re-entering through a border.
i will be celebrating my first year anniv in canada next month. but more importantly, i am already a PR.

tips:
be sure to indicate your uci number if you have one already to avoid some delays in processing.
I am in the same boat and my application is still under process. Do you remember if the PPR asks for a certain validity on the passport? My passport would be expiring within 1 year so I wanted to know.

yazooly

Apr 7, 2017
Hello everyone,

Is there anyone submitting their documents in July and hearing back from cic? I'm wondering what the timeline looks like.
Wishing everyone luck!

Aktars

Feb 14, 2017
For PR landing at Ottawa office, does anyone know if we have to take appointment or can we walk in? And are the appointments on every 2nd and 4th Tuesdays or 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of a month?

Thank you for your response.

dreamzzz

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-june-2016
Med's Done....
passed 12-july-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2015
hi guys,
I on work permit after student visa, applied for pr through express entry in June and got the golden email to submit my passport to Ottawa. My wife got visitor visa and she is coming to Canada in two( 2) days.

So, the mail says to submit the passport of principal applicant and dependents to Ottawa,to get the COPR, well i would take her and mine passport and send to Ottawa, once she lands.

1) Then we are planning to do inland Landing ( is that OK?)

2) my proof of funds are in Indian rupees, and in form of fixed deposit, so how can i show proof of funds in inland landing? ( as i am in Canada, and the money is in Indian bank in form of fixed deposit?

3) i read some where that we have to show we are living in the same place, but she wont have any Canadian id,( driving license etc.) as she is on visitor visa? so do i prove that she is living with me?

4) when do i need to submit the B4 form for showing the list of goods i am bring in? ( as i am planning to do INLAND landing?

gmichelli

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Hello everyone,

Is there anyone submitting their documents in July and hearing back from cic? I'm wondering what the timeline looks like.
Wishing everyone luck!
Hi, I have submitted my documents in July, got AOR on July 21st, Meds Passed on August 2nd, Additional documents requested on August 2nd. BGC in progress 1 on August 2nd / NA2 on August 28th. Waiting patiently for the IP2 and PPR.

Thanks!