01-07-2015
IELTS Request
14-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
nvnobre said:
Is there any way to predict, after RCMP request and submission, how long for PPR?

Thanks
Prediction is difficult for Inlanders. Prepare for 5 months minimum to wait. The person who submitted a day before me got PPR 60 days before I got mine.

RaSharma

Feb 15, 2016
Hello,

I received AOR on 2 Nov 2015, Medical passed in next few days and since then no update ( two ghost emails in Dec) . I understand from this forum that for FSW Inlanders it is common to have to wait for 5-6 months. However in my case i can't find my profile on ECAS, it says "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided". It's been more than 3 months since AOR, is this normal? Also, have we heard of any rejection cases for FSW Inland that happened after 5-6 months of AOR? Thanks for the help!

Review of eligibility -- Review in Progress
Review of medical results -- Passed
Review of submitted documents -- No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview -- Not needed at this time
A background check is needed -- Not needed at this time
Final decision -- Not Started

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi can anyone please explain why FSW Inland Applicants take longer than FSW Outland applicants? At the very least I would think its easier to verify an Inland persons Canadian work, Canadian POF, Canadian education etc comparing to verifying an FSW Outland applicants credentials.

Am I missing something here?

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
JoacRy said:
Hi can anyone please explain why FSW Inland Applicants take longer than FSW Outland applicants? At the very least I would think its easier to verify an Inland persons Canadian work, Canadian POF, Canadian education etc comparing to verifying an FSW Outland applicants credentials.

Am I missing something here?
its a unfortunate reality that FSW Inlanders are slowest that FSW Outlander (whatever reason) . So stay calm and relax long wait is there but surely it will come within 6 months from AOR

maryliag

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-09-2015
RaSharma said:
Hello,

I received AOR on 2 Nov 2015, Medical passed in next few days and since then no update ( two ghost emails in Dec) . I understand from this forum that for FSW Inlanders it is common to have to wait for 5-6 months. However in my case i can't find my profile on ECAS, it says "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided". It's been more than 3 months since AOR, is this normal? Also, have we heard of any rejection cases for FSW Inland that happened after 5-6 months of AOR? Thanks for the help!
The ECAs access kinda disappear a while ago and never return, and when people tried to talk to an agent they replied to use only myCIC to check your status... So, yeah, it's normal that you don't have access and probably won't have =P

nvnobre

Star Member
Oct 28, 2015
maryliag said:
The ECAs access kinda disappear a while ago and never return, and when people tried to talk to an agent they replied to use only myCIC to check your status... So, yeah, it's normal that you don't have access and probably won't have =P
The cases I am aware of rejection happened within the first month after application. Not sure if that is a rule and what was the reason for rejection.
In September thread there have been a lot of PPRs last week and also today. I believe we should expect for news after crossing the 5 month waiting period.

luke-wiggsy

Aug 29, 2015
I received PPR on whilst on Vacation a few days ago, guys. Looks like they are working their way through Sept.

FSW Inland
AOR: Sept 11
PPR: Feb 16

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi since I only submitted last week both my Eligibility Review & BG is 'In Progress'.

My thought is that they wouldn't go to BG check if I was ineligible. Is this correct?

If not, does BG check need to be 'Passed' first before Eligibility Review is also set to 'Passed'? Or does Eligibility Review need to be 'Passed' before BG is also 'Passed'?

Please help me as I'm just trying to understand how exactly this works.

Thank you for all replies.

maryliag

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-09-2015
JoacRy said:
Hi since I only submitted last week both my Eligibility Review & BG is 'In Progress'.

My thought is that they wouldn't go to BG check if I was ineligible. Is this correct?

If not, does BG check need to be 'Passed' first before Eligibility Review is also set to 'Passed'? Or does Eligibility Review need to be 'Passed' before BG is also 'Passed'?

Please help me as I'm just trying to understand how exactly this works.

Thank you for all replies.
Those are 2 different steps. My eligibility and bg changed to in progress almost at the same time, and none of them are finish so far. You can pass the bg without being eligible, but I don't think you can be eligible without passing the bg.
Probably you will see both passing at the same time :p

Direction North

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7th
AOR Received.
October 7th
Med's Request
in progress
maryliag said:
Those are 2 different steps. My eligibility and bg changed to in progress almost at the same time, and none of them are finish so far. You can pass the bg without being eligible, but I don't think you can be eligible without passing the bg.
Probably you will see both passing at the same time :p
I second that. My BG and ROE is still in progress after months. I talked to a couple of people and the majority said that the progress is absolutely not sequential.

claudemonet55

Mar 29, 2015
Just got PPR few hours ago through email( no ghost email)
Inland FSW
AOR 9.3
Medical pass/BG in progress 9.11
RCMP request 9.30
Lost ECAS access since Nov
Nothing after Nov
PPR 2.18

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
claudemonet55 said:
Just got PPR few hours ago through email( no ghost email)
Inland FSW
AOR 9.3
Medical pass/BG in progress 9.11
RCMP request 9.30
Lost ECAS access since Nov
Nothing after Nov
PPR 2.18
Congratulations I send my best wishes to you. At the same time I am frustrated that I may have to wait this long or longer.

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
I had been following this thread for long time and thought to share the experience of landing. I landed yesterday at Pearson airport after a short trip to US. It went smooth, did not ask for POF (I was ready to provide), asked those three question regarding criminal record etc. , told us to wait for few mins and then we signed the COPR. Officer then congratulated us :) After that we got our new SIN number right there from Airport Service Canada. It took around 40 mins to get everything done. Best of luck guys who are waiting for PPR.

Thank you guys specially dan_and, Asivad Anac, Dilbert, Heeru_maan, m_dewan33 and everyone who helped me in this long process and who are helping each other in this forum. Wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous life in Canada. Thank you again.

expressentryqueen

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14th
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
January 14th
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
03-07-2016
f1ahmed said:
I had been following this thread for long time and thought to share the experience of landing. I landed yesterday at Pearson airport after a short trip to US. It went smooth, did not ask for POF (I was ready to provide), asked those three question regarding criminal record etc. , told us to wait for few mins and then we signed the COPR. Officer then congratulated us :) After that we got our new SIN number right there from Airport Service Canada. It took around 40 mins to get everything done. Best of luck guys who are waiting for PPR.

Thank you guys specially dan_and, Asivad Anac, Dilbert, Heeru_maan, m_dewan33 and everyone who helped me in this long process and who are helping each other in this forum. Wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous life in Canada. Thank you again.
Congrats f1ahmed!!