+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

ctaylor8676

Jul 28, 2015
Got my PPR!

Turns out they emailed me with my PPR on January 21, but to the wrong email address.
It's been a long process, and currently I'm feeling surprisingly underwhelmed. I think it will sink in once I start telling people.

Thanks for all the support and advice. Good luck to those still waiting.

Charlotte
AOR July 28
Inland FSW

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, just joining this thread as I am at the start of the journey. Just got my ITA yesterday.

I may post some questions on here from time to time.

SamKo

Jun 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-06-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
Med's Done....
31-07-2015
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2016
ctaylor8676 said:
Got my PPR!

Turns out they emailed me with my PPR on January 21, but to the wrong email address.
It's been a long process, and currently I'm feeling surprisingly underwhelmed. I think it will sink in once I start telling people.

Thanks for all the support and advice. Good luck to those still waiting.

Charlotte
AOR July 28
Inland FSW
Congratulations, buddy! more hope for us July applicants. How did you find out about the wrong email by the way? can you see any difference in your CIC application?

ctaylor8676

Jul 28, 2015
Thanks. No there's no difference in my cic profile at all.

Regarding the wrong email it's a bit of a long story. Here's the edited version.

1. I applied for Express Entry in May and got rejected in June due to missing uploaded documents.
2. Reapplied, but couldn't cancel my Job Bank registration so i had to create a whole new email to make a new Job Bank Account.
3. Applied for Express Entry. All my contact details were to my normal gmail account.
4. All emails have been received to this address so far, you know the do-not-reply@cic ones whenever there is an update.
5. Today was 6 months since my application so I called. I pulled up an old document they'd sent me backnin August, just so I had my UCI number tp hand when they asked for it.
6. I noticed on this document they had me email address as the "new" email I'd had to create especially for Job Bank.
7. While on hold with the CIC lady who was checking my files progress I checked that email address and found my PPR request email. Sat there since 21 Jan.
8. Interestingly enough when the CIC lady came back with my update she didn't inform me that it had been sent, she just said that my file was in the final stages and I should be hearing from them soon.

Feb 19, 2013
ctaylor8676 said:
Thanks. No there's no difference in my cic profile at all.

Regarding the wrong email it's a bit of a long story. Here's the edited version.

1. I applied for Express Entry in May and got rejected in June due to missing uploaded documents.
2. Reapplied, but couldn't cancel my Job Bank registration so i had to create a whole new email to make a new Job Bank Account.
3. Applied for Express Entry. All my contact details were to my normal gmail account.
4. All emails have been received to this address so far, you know the do-not-reply@cic ones whenever there is an update.
5. Today was 6 months since my application so I called. I pulled up an old document they'd sent me backnin August, just so I had my UCI number tp hand when they asked for it.
6. I noticed on this document they had me email address as the "new" email I'd had to create especially for Job Bank.
7. While on hold with the CIC lady who was checking my files progress I checked that email address and found my PPR request email. Sat there since 21 Jan.
8. Interestingly enough when the CIC lady came back with my update she didn't inform me that it had been sent, she just said that my file was in the final stages and I should be hearing from them soon.

@Ctaylor8676--> funny atleast finally you got it.
I am still waiting for the nerve wreaking email.

SN11

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-10-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
Any July applicants still left for PPR?

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
nvnobre said:
I have a friend who has July AOR, RCMP requested and submitted in November, still waiting...
There are a few talking in this thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/those-who-waiting-express-entry-in-six-months-and-not-finalized-t317706.495.html

SamKo

Jun 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-06-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
Med's Done....
31-07-2015
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2016

rickyufv

Jan 19, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 4th, 2015
Doc's Request.
July 16th, 2015
AOR Received.
July 5th, 2015
We are still waiting :( We are applying for BOWP(along with spouse) today as my current open WP is expiring on Feb 19th.

SN11 said:
Any July applicants still left for PPR?

Alex007

Nov 26, 2015
I see few of July applicants are still waiting to hear PPR request.

How many people from Aug applicants are still left for PPR? I am hoping not to many.

However, I am one of the Aug 11 AOR waiting for PPR.

SN11

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-10-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
Too bad, inland FSW applicants face the maximum delay. :eek:

jainad

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
May I know please, how we get PPR?
I mean, do they send :
Email
or they update MyCIC
or letter by post ?

what is most common way to get PPR for inland fsw ?